Rant Thread IV

RenegadeRoss

YOU ASS.

DON'T GET YOUR HOPES UP.

AND EVEN IF IT WORKS, WATCH YOUR BACK.

WATCH WHEN IT HAPPENS ALL OVER AGAIN.

YOU WANT IT ALL BACK? WANT HER AND HER HIDDEN PROBLEMS AGAIN? GOOD FOR YOU.

DON'T COME CRYING TO ME WHEN SHIT HAPPENS.

DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU.

:-x

BREAKING NEWS

ZAC IS BACK WITH HIS EX-GF.

AND DECIDES TO RUB IT IN MY FUCKING FACE, RETARD, HELLO I UNDERSTAND ENGLISH BETTER THAN YOU DO:

9:47:19 PM] -[Zac]-: we're back

[9:47:29 PM] Lara(F): what?

[9:48:05 PM] -[Zac]-: we're together again

[9:48:08 PM] Lara(F): why?

[9:48:42 PM] -[Zac]-: because we want to be

[9:48:48 PM] Lara(F): lols

[9:48:49 PM] Lara(F): ok

[9:48:52 PM] -[Zac]-: as in

[9:48:54 PM] -[Zac]-: Gabi and i

[9:48:55 PM] -[Zac]-: lol

[9:48:57 PM] -[Zac]-: not you and i

[9:48:58 PM] Lara(F): e I fucking now

[9:49:01 PM] Lara(F): *yeah

[9:49:02 PM] Lara(F): *know

[9:49:14 PM] Lara(F): that wasn't nice.

[9:49:15 PM] Lara(F): -_-

[9:49:28 PM] -[Zac]-: it was clarification, sorry

[9:49:31 PM] Lara(F): No it wasn't.

[9:49:40 PM] Lara(F): I think I know it didn't mean you and I, silly.

[9:49:44 PM] Lara(F): =]

[9:49:48 PM] Lara(F): It wouldn't make any sense.

FUCK THIS.

I haven't slept since Wednesday....and i think i might have insomnia =/ if anyone knows about it could someone tell me please?

okay anyways, my christmas is gonna suck, my mum might be going into hospital and UGH i just....i wanted a good xmas ya know?

okay this'll sound weird now but despite all that i think i am truly happy.

one of my "friends" (:roll:) asked me how i was today and i said "really happy :D like REALLY, no idea why XD i just am [:" and he couldn't get his head around that, he was like "BUT YOU'RE ALWAYS UPSET! YOU'RE ATTENTION SEEKING!" honestly, it came from no where and i just....didn't wanna hear it you know? i miss the old him. the one that WASN'T an a*sh*le. [:

so i just deleted him basically. just. stopped talking to him.

he hasn't seen me in over 2 months. so he has no idea if i'm happy or not.

=/

anyway. everythings worse than it was before. but i've kinda just figured i let it all bother me too much. i just wanna be happy =/

i hope my mum is at home for christmas...it'll be pretty sh*tty without her. =[

i don't wanna end up giving up again. why can't life be a bit more simple?!

anywayz. rant over. XD

I haven't slept since Wednesday....and i think i might have insomnia =/ if anyone knows about it could someone tell me please?

okay anyways, my christmas is gonna suck, my mum might be going into hospital and UGH i just....i wanted a good xmas ya know?

one of my "friends" (:roll:) asked me how i was today and i said "really happy :D like REALLY, no idea why XD i just am [:" and he couldn't get his head around that, he was like "BUT YOU'RE ALWAYS UPSET! YOU'RE ATTENTION SEEKING!" honestly, it came from no where and i just....didn't wanna hear it you know? i miss the old him. the one that WASN'T an a*sh*le. [:

=/

anyway. everythings worse than it was before. but i've kinda just figured i let it all bother me too much. i just wanna be happy =/

anywayz. rant over. XD

I hope your mom will get better soon, just try not to be sad, okay? but it's easy to say...I know. I wish her the best.

and ugh insomnia. I know what you're talking about. I suffered from it like a month ago...but now I can sleep better. I don't know why you can't sleep. Hmm..maybe the fact that your mom might be going into hospital. but I really don't know. Wish I could help you!

=/

anywayz. rant over. XD

awww dude, im sorry to hear about your mum =[

i really hope shes alright and well for christmas. :)

and i had the sleeping issue not last week but the week before.

i took these pills called kalms.

you take them an hour before you plan to go to bed,

and you're out like a light.

they're amazing.

ive been using them for a week and a day, and they're awesome.

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY?!

You're my paramore, you always say that, you always said it had to be spelt that way as we both love the band.

We have almost everything in common.

Yet you're so much older and on the other side of the world.

It breaks my heart that you've grown up and gotten a life, seriously, I miss talking to you every day about everything.

From crappy teachers we had to Jimmy Urine's hair.

I don't know what I'd do without you, you've talked me out of so many retarded things.

I've told you secrets no one else in the world knows.

Now we hardly ever talk, when we do it's five minutes of awkward "how have you been" until you say you have to go meet your boyfriend.

You'd always say when I was old enough you'd show me round Jersey and take me to New York as you knew I loved that place, now I realise, we'll never meet.

I always felt super special I was your top friend on myspace ahead of the rest of us from TBP, but now, none of us are in that list.

I know it's selfish and pathetic, but I want the old you, even if it means you feel sad and lonely, I want that because I'm still sad and lonely and I need you.

I can't even tell you how much I miss you because all you ever talk about is your boyfriend.

I used to love hearing stories about what you got up to, I don't give a shit about that guy.

Even your love you's have changed, everytime either of us had to go offline after hours of talking, you'd put: I love you my paramore but now it's just ILY. Lazy or has the meaning gone?

I don't have a best friend, haven't for four years, but secretly, I wanted you to be that person.

Shame, huh?

This should be elsewhere, not the rant. I'm not even angry, just feel like crying.

My sister and her boyfriend wanted me to go with them on a date. They were going to watch twilight sometime that night, so o course i went. well before we went to watch he movie my sisters bf said he changed his mind he didn't want to watch a movie. So they dropped me off at the movies while they went 'shopping'. Well guess what i get in the car after the movie and sit in the usual seat i ALLWAYS sit in and what do i find out??? they were fuckin in that seat. of all the damn seats in that fuckin car they fucked in MY seat. Not to mention it was their FIRST DATE!:-x my sister is a disrespectful whore. :nono: