Rant Thread IV

RenegadeRoss

my mum is just an asshole, i hate her. Everything is my fault, all the time, and then goes running moaning to my dad when ive said anything back, and he just takes her side all the time "cause she's your mum", not cause she's in the right, when she's blatently wrong.

They make my life miserable

my mum is just an asshole, i hate her. Everything is my fault, all the time, and then goes running moaning to my dad when ive said anything back, and he just takes her side all the time "cause she's your mum", not cause she's in the right, when she's blatently wrong.

They make my life miserable

Aw, that sucks. But they do love you you know? All parents get annoying sometimes. Just put your music on really loud and forget about them being pathetic.

Aw, that sucks. But they do love you you know? All parents get annoying sometimes. Just put your music on really loud and forget about them being pathetic.

i'll try, Thanks Shannon :hug:

Ross why don't you go on msn :( I miss you

awww, sorry lara, ive been busy today, this is the first chance ive had to come on

^aw god.

i'm glad i dont need birth control or anything,

without it i get a nice 4 day period. :]

which i happen to have right now, speak of the devil :-x

The first reason why I'm taking BC pills is to stop the cramps, the other reason well is what it is...

Anyways, 4 day period! Lucky! I hope tomorrow this will stop because then it's just ridicilous...

I break out too!

My doctor said that BC pills will help with acne and break outs because it removes the male hormon's that causes it. My skin hasn't break out so badly at all since I started eating these.

I break out too!

My doctor said that BC pills will help with acne and break outs because it removes the male hormon's that causes it. My skin hasn't break out so badly at all since I started eating these.

wow really?

maybe i should take some..

even though i have NO need whatsoever,

b/c theres no chance of me being prego. hahaha.

i have the worst skin ever.

and my dad had bad skin at my age too. :nono:

kk periods over.

[[school period that is ;-)]]

chao!!

wow really?

maybe i should take some..

even though i have NO need whatsoever,

b/c theres no chance of me being prego. hahaha.

i have the worst skin ever.

and my dad had bad skin at my age too. :nono:

kk periods over.

[[school period that is ;-)]]

chao!!

BC pills are good because they make your skin better, you know exactly when your period will start, you can push your period with one month and takes the pain away.