Rant Thread IV

RenegadeRoss

im getting my cast off on monday :D ive got enough money to get my car fixed :D ive stopped smoking :D ive stopped doing drugs :D and having a near death experience has totally changed my life around :D

you guess wrong, they dont KNOW how to ban people here.

haha are you serious? you have stopped doing cancer sticks and drugs?! and i didnt know u had a cast, you almost died? what? LOL

what happened?

im so lost...

and lololol true that.

haha are you serious? you have stopped doing cancer sticks and drugs?! and i didnt know u had a cast, you almost died? what? LOL

what happened?

im so lost...

and lololol true that.

ok ill sum it up quickly. crashed car, crushed ankle, and foot, so they have been in a cast since november, in the car accident i could have died, and made me think that i shouldnt fuck my life up cause you only get one and can lose it just like that, like i almost did, so ive been workin fairly hard to turn my life around, and i feel better for it.

ok ill sum it up quickly. crashed car, crushed ankle, and foot, so they have been in a cast since november, in the car accident i could have died, and made me think that i shouldnt fuck my life up cause you only get one and can lose it just like that, like i almost did, so ive been workin fairly hard to turn my life around, and i feel better for it.

Oh, Alex. :hug:

I've missed you. :o

"i know you didn't but still ..."

well wow. im glad your okay and that your tring to make you life better. :hug::)

well wow. im glad your okay and that your tring to make you life better. :hug::)

aye cheers, its working as well, since i cant run or anything, been doing a lot of upper body work, its paying off, bulked up a lot. ive already got a lot of stuff sorted out, just a few more things now :)