Rant Thread IV

RenegadeRoss

I hate how I say I want to quit drum line, and how I totally regret it now.

I mean.. I was probably just pissed off at everything at the time and I said things I didn't mean. Well... the band director and my percussion instructor found out and now they keep asking about it. I feel like shit now because I don't want to talk to them about this but now I have to.

It's just something I said when I was angry and somehow word got out =\

Thanks to no-one, except Louise of course, for noticing my last post. :P

Jeez. :/

sooo...the internet connection on this comp is really, really bad and it FRUSTRATES ME!!!! <_< I am so annoyed that my parents were :/ about me bringing my laptop. I can only really log onto this, I'm not comfortable logging on to myspace or facebook...this connection is dodgy and...yeee..

and, we've bought a house here in arizona, to let you all know...actually we've made an offer. the house 'closes' in February. I'm just worried we won't sell our house in California, cause we have to, otherwise we'll end up in the $#!t. =[

We need the $$$$, the house in Cali was expensive....ergh I'm really scared right now.

and I need $$$ for the university too...I mean, I can hardly find any scholarships so far...I'm really stuck about everything.

btw Louise I'm sorry that you're pissed off and stuff :(:hug: thanks for reading my post.

sooo...the internet connection on this comp is really, really bad and it FRUSTRATES ME!!!! <_< I am so annoyed that my parents were :/ about me bringing my laptop. I can only really log onto this, I'm not comfortable logging on to myspace or facebook...this connection is dodgy and...yeee..

and, we've bought a house here in arizona, to let you all know...actually we've made an offer. the house 'closes' in February. I'm just worried we won't sell our house in California, cause we have to, otherwise we'll end up in the $#!t. =[

We need the $$$$, the house in Cali was expensive....ergh I'm really scared right now.

and I need $$$ for the university too...I mean, I can hardly find any scholarships so far...I'm really stuck about everything.

btw Louise I'm sorry that you're pissed off and stuff :(:hug: thanks for reading my post.

Yeah...Why were they so :/ and you put it about bringing your laptop? I mean, it IS yours...

I can't figure out where to put the HTML code on my LJ and it's pissing me off so bad.

I'm seriously ready to start pulling my hair out, I'm getting so frusterated. :angry:

Argh!

I had plans tonight

And my parents just HAD to "go find a dress for my mom" for a party

Well, as far as I know, it doesn't take 5 HOURS to find a dress! 5! WTF?

I wanted to go over to Ashley's

But I guess MY plans are ruined!

I can NEVER have any plans

Cause my parents are always screwing it up for me

Every Friday they go somewhere

But they choose MONDAY to go out until God knows what time, when I wanted to have some time with my friends.

I was already packed and ready

Becuase they said they were "onlt going to take a little while"

And when I said that that meant it was going to take them about 4 hours, my dad looked me straight in the eye and said "We are only going to take a little bit"

Ooh, how I am pissed

Why is it that I cry when I can't go to a friends house, but when a guy I love "moves away, not a tear is shed. What the hell is wrong with me.

Screw this. I can't have any plans, so I could just become a hermit. My dream.

its okay :hug: i used to be the same until i desided to tell my parents that i really needed time with my friends so they started letting me out more often

and OH how i LOOOOVE your name you have no idea how happy it makes me, long storyy but yeah :willy_nilly:

its okay :hug: i used to be the same until i desided to tell my parents that i really needed time with my friends so they started letting me out more often

and OH how i LOOOOVE your name you have no idea how happy it makes me, long storyy but yeah :willy_nilly:

=]

Ah, they'll let me out eventually

I spend too much time in my room already

You love my name?

Or is that irrelevant to me?

(BALSPHEMY! You live in houston! xD Sorry, I live in Pasadena, near Houston, soo yeah)

:hug:

I hope you get the house, I would love to live there! :)

Aw, sorry your parents were like that =/ x

I had a dream I saw Paramore live last night. It was amazinggg <3 They just kept playing LTFB over and over =l haha, I lovedd it. I really want to see them!

Yesterday was horrible

It was a year since the day.

i dont even know the words on how to put this

It was a year since i watched my hero collapse on a football pitch and die right in front of my very eyes,

this explains it better than me to help understand..http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/m/motherwell/7164150.stm

I cant believe its been a year

i went up yesterday and put claret and amber flowers down, they're the colours of the team i support

was quite a hard day :(

Thanks Louise :hug:

Its something i hope nobody here ever happens to,

there were 5-6 thousand people in that stadium that day, and the silence after he collapsed (nobody knew he had passed away but we all knew it was serious) was just something that'll never leave me, its hard to even put things into words