1. 1. Your sexuality?

• i'm a straight Guy
    • I'm a straight Girl
    • I'm a Bi Guy
    • Im a Bi Girl
    • I'm Gay
    • I'm a Lesbian
    • I'm a Transexual

Aine text my mum today about a christmas present she's going to give me.But told me its a really big special one, so im glad id planned on a special one for her

but she sayd she doesnt want to give me it to open on christmas she wants to give me it a few days later, and said "please try not to cry when i give you it",

on the 29th of december, will be a year to the day since i witnessed....i watchd my hero collapse and pass away in front of my own eyes on a football pitch,

and i just wonder if its maybe something to do with him. My mum said to me"i cant believe what she's getting for you, i really cant"

i donno what it is haha but i think im gonna get emotional whatever it is,

ive adopted a monkey for her cause she absolutely loves monkeys so much, i cant wait to see her face, when i see the smile on her face knowing thats down to me, nothing means more to me in the world

im so gonna cry at her present, i just know it haha

Aine text my mum today about a christmas present she's going to give me.But told me its a really big special one, so im glad id planned on a special one for her

but she sayd she doesnt want to give me it to open on christmas she wants to give me it a few days later, and said "please try not to cry when i give you it",

on the 29th of december, will be a year to the day since i witnessed....i watchd my hero collapse and pass away in front of my own eyes on a football pitch,

and i just wonder if its maybe something to do with him. My mum said to me"i cant believe what she's getting for you, i really cant"

ive adopted a monkey for her cause she absolutely loves monkeys so much, i cant wait to see her face, when i see the smile on her face knowing thats down to me, nothing means more to me in the world

Awwwwww...... Thaty's adorable!

aww, im so sorry, that must have been awful :(

aw thats so sweet, she'll love that. aw thats adorable, really thoughtful. aww, can I see you two open your presents from eachother?

I'd probably get emotional too :)

edit: wow, i said "aww" alot there haha, but awwwwwww :mrgreen:

gah why cant someone i like ,like me back?

i have one guy who likes me,and one girl who likes me, buut i dont like any of them, i mean they're nice and i can be friends with them, but thats it.

i went out with a friend last night,and her friend kept asking her about me, like asking my friend to check with me if i was gay or not lol and she was telling her how she liked me and stuff..

i felt so bad,coz shes not my type at all, shes way too butch, i like girls who look like girls lol

she was really nice tho,walked me home and bought food for us

i can totally be her friend if she wants but it stops there haha

aww, im so sorry, that must have been awful :(

aw thats so sweet, she'll love that. aw thats adorable, really thoughtful. aww, can I see you two open your presents from eachother?

I'd probably get emotional too :)

edit: wow, i said "aww" alot there haha, but awwwwwww :mrgreen:

it was awful, i cant comprehend how i felt that night, thats the first time my friends have seen me cry but .. it was just.. i felt heart broken. we had walked up to the stadium to put flowers, strips, scarfs etc down, and so many people were already there, but it was just total silence, i'll never forget it,

haha awwww thankyou :D i really cant wait for christmas now :)

lol, Screw off...I'll take your words when you're not friends with like all those gorgeous women in those pictures you posted! LOL

No just kidding, Just bugging ya.

The problem is...The good ones are always taken by like the...Handsome funny strong ones and I feel like I'm stuck with all the chicks who LOOVE to drink or get high and stuff like that. Basically I choose from the dangerous ones to the junkies. So I neeeed to waaait.