• I'm a straight Girl
    • I'm a Bi Guy
    • Im a Bi Girl
    • I'm Gay
    • I'm a Lesbian
    • I'm a Transexual

OMG.

Okay, a little back story:

There's this guy that was born a girl that I like a lot. So yes. He is trans. Haha.

Anyways, last week, he was kinda drunk and kissed me and said that he kinda liked me so all week I was like "so it was either truth or he was just saying shit cause he was drunk" and yeah. I was worried. Then lastnight, I walked into the room and he didn't even look at me so I was like :\ okay whatever. I'm used to getting hurt. He doesn't care... Then later, me and my friend Karley went over to where him and some other people were hanging out and he tried to start a conversation so I was like oh maybe I jumped to conclusions? I just came right out and was like "So do you actually like me or were you just drunk and didn't realize what you were saying" and he was like "Well that depends, do you like me?" and I was like "...well, yeah" so I took him away from the group so we could talk privately (we were litterally, just talking like that with everyone there and everyone shut right up when I started talking LOL) so yeah he was like "you do know that I'm trans right?" and I was like "Does this face look like it cares?" and yeah. It was kinda cute.

Then later we all went to 7-11... and we just kind awalked and talked. We got back to youth and we sat down and were all cuddling and stuff. Omg whoever actually cares and is reading this whole thing... IT WAS SO CUTE. and it just felt right ya know? We were talking and shit and we kissed and it was amazing. so yeah. We went outside to wait for our rides and we were kissing some more and seriously, everyone was like, looking at us and were all like "AWWWWWWW" it was so embarassing :oops:

And he was all nervous and stuff. It was silly.

He ended up asking me out. :) I'm really happy right now, you don't even understand. Haha.

Anyways, the point of this story is Holly is no longer single. Haha.

OMG.

Okay, a little back story:

There's this guy that was born a girl that I like a lot. So yes. He is trans. Haha.

Anyways, last week, he was kinda drunk and kissed me and said that he kinda liked me so all week I was like "so it was either truth or he was just saying shit cause he was drunk" and yeah. I was worried. Then lastnight, I walked into the room and he didn't even look at me so I was like :\ okay whatever. I'm used to getting hurt. He doesn't care... Then later, me and my friend Karley went over to where him and some other people were hanging out and he tried to start a conversation so I was like oh maybe I jumped to conclusions? I just came right out and was like "So do you actually like me or were you just drunk and didn't realize what you were saying" and he was like "Well that depends, do you like me?" and I was like "...well, yeah" so I took him away from the group so we could talk privately (we were litterally, just talking like that with everyone there and everyone shut right up when I started talking LOL) so yeah he was like "you do know that I'm trans right?" and I was like "Does this face look like it cares?" and yeah. It was kinda cute.

Then later we all went to 7-11... and we just kind awalked and talked. We got back to youth and we sat down and were all cuddling and stuff. Omg whoever actually cares and is reading this whole thing... IT WAS SO CUTE. and it just felt right ya know? We were talking and shit and we kissed and it was amazing. so yeah. We went outside to wait for our rides and we were kissing some more and seriously, everyone was like, looking at us and were all like "AWWWWWWW" it was so embarassing :oops:

And he was all nervous and stuff. It was silly.

He ended up asking me out. :) I'm really happy right now, you don't even understand. Haha.

Anyways, the point of this story is Holly is no longer single. Haha.

It's like, the opposite of Linetrap!!!

Nah but seriosuly, that sounds so perfect!

Aww no!

Well hopefully it's not that Erica :hug:

Im Sure He Won't Erica (y) Hug

He didn't. :)

He just called to say that he's super busy with the schoolwork (he wasn't at home doing it) so I can go to his flat anytime, just need to call his roommate to open the door for me. I went there after 10pm and watched My Name Is Earl and Life series. Before 2am I went to bed and put one epiode playing and I fell asleep! Jo came after 2am and he didn't want to wake me up because I looked so happy (no wonder, that bed is the most comfortable bed I've ever sleep on) but I was in the middle so he had some troubles with sleeping. I finally woke up when he tried to switch the side "oh when did you come home?" and I instantly fell back to sleep. I slept for over 11 hours! I feel great! Me and Jo got up in the afternoon and we decided to go out to eat. Chinese food yummy...

Oh man that's awful!

Well I hope something comes up for ya!!

Aww she did?

That's really nice of her.

I'm that way with james though [in regards to ur :S face lol]

He's offered to pay for my flights in the past but I never like him doing it, I dunno, it just feels weird to accept it lol. He's helped out once, but that's as much as I'll allow lol.

But, she must reaaalllyy want u to stay.

If u did go back to Donegal would u see eachother at all?

Yeah I can't deal with people spending lots of money on me either

But we won't be able to see each other that much

Every 3 week or so, cause she's gonna be working alot and I'd have to come down to her when she has a day off!

Also - either way I think I'm gonna have to tell mum

I'd need to explain why I'm staying - cause sineads paying

Or the reason I'm gonna be so miserable and going to Dublin at every possible chance - cause I miss Sinead

I'm scared LOL

Every 3 week or so, cause she's gonna be working alot and I'd have to come down to her when she has a day off!

Or the reason I'm gonna be so miserable and going to Dublin at every possible chance - cause I miss Sinead

I'm scared LOL

Aww that sucks :/

Hopefully u can work something out!!!

Awww ur gonna tell her?

TBH, she's ur mum so she shouldn't care.

I hope it all goes okay for ya hun :hug:

Aww that sucks :/

Hopefully u can work something out!!!

Awww ur gonna tell her?

TBH, she's ur mum so she shouldn't care.

I hope it all goes okay for ya hun :hug:

one of my friends told her mam yesterday

Kate (her gf) is banned from their house forever

And she's ben told to stay away from her!

They've been going out 2 years!

And they thought her mum already knew

O.o

Now I'm scared!

Alright guys.

I need help.

There's this girl at school.

Her name is Christian.

I've known her since 2nd grade.

Yet just recently,

even though I see her EVERY DAY! (we have band class together),

I saw her, like, 2 months ago,

and I started to like her.

Her dad just died 2 months ago.

kinda strange right?

I just need some help.

I can't stop thinking about her,

cause every since 2 months ago,

She's been in my dreams.

I think it's creepy.

I told my best friend,

he thinks its love.

Idk though.

Help me out guys...

one of my friends told her mam yesterday

Kate (her gf) is banned from their house forever

And she's ben told to stay away from her!

They've been going out 2 years!

And they thought her mum already knew

O.o

Now I'm scared!

omg that's awful!!!

How a mother, or a father even, could treat their own kid like that is beyond me!!!

I know it's awful, thinking about how ur gonna tell them but I guess it's gotta be done one day right? :???: :S

And ya never know, ur parents might very well have no problem with it!

I hope so anyways :hug:

omg that's awful!!!

How a mother, or a father even, could treat their own kid like that is beyond me!!!

I know it's awful, thinking about how ur gonna tell them but I guess it's gotta be done one day right? :???: :S

And ya never know, ur parents might very well have no problem with it!

I hope so anyways :hug:

mine definatrely wouldnt approve.

once she found a note id written to kaity and she jumped to all these conclusions saying things like:

"im not gonna have a lesbain in my house"

"i didnt raise you like that"

"if its true im sending you off somewhere"

but i think i convinced her its not true.

but me and kaity have to be so careful around her.

btw. me and kaity are doing better. i may get to see her this week!:hyper:

ffwd to 3:24

"HETEROSEXUALS LIKE ICE!"

"I THINK WHAT YOU'RE SENSING IS A VERY VERY STRONG I LIKE MEN VIBE"

there's my bit of gay for the month. love you guys and miss those of you who i know...

:)

tons of love,

-mlw.

I'm scared LOL

Best of luck my love!

hopefully, it goes well.

i'm guessing you and sinead are still hangin-n-bangin>?

that wasn't sexual until just NOW/.

anyways,

tons of love,

marmar.

today was greatt =D

john came over at like noon and we just hung out for the day, went out to some places,

then i took him to dinner for his birthday, which is tuesday =)

we had the best waitor EVER lol he looked and acted like a little leprochaun! :mrgreen:

got them to embarass the crap out of him too