• i'm a straight Guy
    • I'm a straight Girl
    • I'm a Bi Guy
    • Im a Bi Girl
    • I'm Gay
    • I'm a Lesbian
    • I'm a Transexual

Just talked with Jo!!! :D :D He's back!

Well, he came this morning and is already at work. We might see each other tomorrow, I'm at work to 8.30pm so we'll see... But spending midsummer day together!

Yeah! For midsummer day we have planned to go my friend's cabin... First I wasn't able to go (no ride, I get 8.30pm from work) but Jo told that he might borrow europcar's car for the weekend. Wuuhuu!

Aww, damn. Jo has work over the weekend, seeing him on sunday.

But anyways, he's so brown! And sunburned his neck, I put some moisturizing cream on it. :D He also got me something, Malta's cross necklace. He has 2 so I could pick what I like (he didn't have the time showing them to me but I saw them in his locker haha) and I soo want the little one.

JUST TOLD MY MUM!

didn't go as well as i hoped.

the words 'dissappointed', 'shocked', 'dont know what to do' etc etc are being thrown around!

the 1st thing she said when she found out about sinead was "i knew you mentioned her name alot" lol

basically she got a bit teary and in not such a nice way was like 'i just want you to have a normal life, with kids, etc etc. i want what any parent wants - their children to have an easy life'

when i told her i do have an easy life, and infact most of my college friends are bu / gay, she was like "so its judt recently. you wern't gay before? i knew you didnt have tendencys before... etc etc"

but i also knocked that one down with "no. i've known for years"

we ended it on... she just needs to get her head around it cause shes shocked.... hmmm.

shes gonna tell my dad tho :S

ah, cant wait to get back to dublin.

not as well as planned.

JUST TOLD MY MUM!

the words 'dissappointed', 'shocked', 'dont know what to do' etc etc are being thrown around!

the 1st thing she said when she found out about sinead was "i knew you mentioned her name alot" lol

basically she got a bit teary and in not such a nice way was like 'i just want you to have a normal life, with kids, etc etc. i want what any parent wants - their children to have an easy life'

when i told her i do have an easy life, and infact most of my college friends are bu / gay, she was like "so its judt recently. you wern't gay before? i knew you didnt have tendencys before... etc etc"

we ended it on... she just needs to get her head around it cause shes shocked.... hmmm.

not as well as planned.

this is exactly how mine was! but i came out around the age of 14, so she's kinda used to having a 2nd son now, lol.

but well done anyway <333

JUST TOLD MY MUM!

not as well as planned.

Yeah she's just shocked Aoife, it's probably the last thing she expected you to tell her, but hopefully she'll be okay with it once she gets over the initial shock!

But congrats for telling her :hug:

thanks guys!

things are already a LITTLE better,

she was leaving me down to my friends house

and she was like "you knew i was gonna react like this... im sorry for some of the things i said, but i need to get my head around it...."

and then she was like "i hope it dosent come between me and you".... as if it would

im still annoyed at some of the things she said, and she shouldnt have reacted as badly, im still annoyed, but it will get better i guess

i really dont want her to tell dad yet tho

JUST TOLD MY MUM!

not as well as planned.

OMG hope you too will work things out ..

and congrats for telling your mum :hug:

Two things. One, I hate when parents overreact to hearing their child come out and say their gay or bisexual. The same thing has happened to my friends, a lot of them. It's sad really. What's it matter your sexuality?

Two, if this "Maikel" only likes a girl because of their looks, then that's pretty shallow (if that's what you're referring to here).