1. 1. Your sexuality?

• i'm a straight Guy
    • I'm a straight Girl
    • I'm a Bi Guy
    • Im a Bi Girl
    • I'm Gay
    • I'm a Lesbian
    • I'm a Transexual

Well who do you like more? Shouldnt that be enough to give you your answer?

see thing is, i like them both the same for different reasons, so its hard

do you like the guy you're with?

yeah i do, but i just dont feel like he wants it anymore

and im just like, 'do you want us to be together or not?'

and hes like, yeah. but he dont act like he wants to be

If youre not happy in your current relationship, or you feel like the attraction between the two of you is fading, then suggest seeing other people for a while. (its cliche, but its healthy)

Mmm, Its Hard Knowing What To Do Aint It "/

If youre not happy in your current relationship, or you feel like the attraction between the two of you is fading, then suggest seeing other people for a while. (its cliche, but its healthy)

yeah, see i was thinking that, but we've got a lot of history behind us, so it'd be freakin hard as anything to try to be with someone else

it'd hurt me so bad seeing him with someone else :(

yeah, see i was thinking that, but we've got a lot of history behind us, so it'd be freakin hard as anything to try to be with someone else

it'd hurt me so bad seeing him with someone else :(

Sounds to me like youve got a case of "the grass is always greener on the other side" syndrome :P You seem happy in your current relationship. If thats how you feel then youre obviously not ready to seperate :)

Sounds to me like youve got a case of "the grass is always greener on the other side" syndrome :P You seem happy in your current relationship. If thats how you feel then youre obviously not ready to seperate :)

but this other guy is really cool, hes closer to my age, hes funny and likes me a lot as well...

My advice?

If it aint broken, dont fix it. The age old saying applies here, I think. If youre still in a "loving" relationship, then dont ruin it for the new flavour of the month.

you're right tbh

i mean im gonna go see him soon

just as like, friends

but i could maybe see what i feel like when we're together?

and then sorta go from there...

i will join this conversation if you don't mind...

the only question you will have to ask yourself is is it worth it and if you think it is then go for it...you r 18 and you shouldn't worry about that...JUST do it

i will join this conversation if you don't mind...

the only question you will have to ask yourself is is it worth it and if you think it is then go for it...you r 18 and you shouldn't worry about that...JUST do it

yeah, see my mum thinks i got into this relationship far too early and that i shoulda played the field a bit, i was young and it was a stupid thing to do, but i really like him

but i mean, eventually i'd get over him wouldnt i?

but if it doesnt work with this other dude then ive thrown something away for no reason...

so im like, confused.

I know i had the same problem with my ex boyfriend...we were daitng for 2 years and at one point our realtion got pritty cold...and then i met this other guy...(who was btw my dreams come true) and i broke up with my bf...and started dateing this other guy... and it turns out really well... but i had same dillema...so i really understand what r you going through

I know i had the same problem with my ex boyfriend...we were daitng for 2 years and at one point our realtion got pritty cold...and then i met this other guy...(who was btw my dreams come true) and i broke up with my bf...and started dateing this other guy... and it turns out really well... but i had same dillema...so i really understand what r you going through

me and my bf have been together nearly 2 years now and i dunno whats going on, somedays hes alright, other days hes not and tbh i dont know how i feel anymore, its like he keeps trying to push me away

but i dont wanna do anything about it for someone ive never even met yet