1. 1. Your sexuality?

• i'm a straight Guy
    • I'm a straight Girl
    • I'm a Bi Guy
    • Im a Bi Girl
    • I'm Gay
    • I'm a Lesbian
    • I'm a Transexual

ohgod. this vacation was the best vacation i ever had. I spend 5 weeks with my boyfriend together. The first 4 weeks without parents. And now vacation is almost over, and i feel so sad. It feels to weird to go away from him. And when he isn't with me i feel so empty. :(

Sorry people I feel like I'm totally interupting your flow :D

But anyway I'm a bi guy.

I have a girlfriend that I've been with for about a year and a half but I always knew I liked boys too.

I came out to my friends and they all were awesome about it but I haven't told my parents because my stupid dad, who I love to bits, is homophobic, which is something I HATE about him. :(

I think if I told him I was bi he'd disown me. :???:

Sorry people I feel like I'm totally interupting your flow :D

But anyway I'm a bi guy.

I have a girlfriend that I've been with for about a year and a half but I always knew I liked boys too.

I came out to my friends and they all were awesome about it but I haven't told my parents because my stupid dad, who I love to bits, is homophobic, which is something I HATE about him. :(

I think if I told him I was bi he'd disown me. :???:

good for you (:

yeah it can be hard telling parents, i just recently came out to mine

i don't want to quote, but as aoife said. its really hard coming out to your parents, even though it shouldn't have to be.

i used to be only into girls, and when i came out to my parents as gay, they refused to listen. i told them 3 times. they still didn't believe me. i don't even want to think about telling them i'm bi, it wont go anywhere anyway

how's your mom with homosexuality though?

edit: aoife, i'm actually the same ahhaha

yeah i should be. but tbh i'm not excited like everyone else. i won't have time to do anything. even the program instructors said "quit your jobs. quit your friends. quit your social life. if you have any of these 3 things, you WILL fail this program."

word for word. b/c that keeps haunting me.