1. 1. Your sexuality?

• i'm a straight Guy
    • I'm a straight Girl
    • I'm a Bi Guy
    • Im a Bi Girl
    • I'm Gay
    • I'm a Lesbian
    • I'm a Transexual

its really hard coming out to your parents, even though it shouldn't have to be. i used to be only into girls, and when i came out to my parents as gay, they refused to listen. i told them 3 times. they still didn't believe me. i don't even want to think about telling them i'm bi, it wont go anywhere anyway

how's your mom with homosexuality though?

I have an uncle who is gay. So really it's very accepting in my family, on both sides. My mum told me that she could care less if I was lesbian/straight/whatever, 'cause there's nothing wrong with it. I love the gays <3

PMd you lucy

katie -that reba article dosen't really impress me

i mean, its great shes not homophobic

but all she says is 'i don't judge' not that she REALLY SUPPORTS gay marriage

and i get a kind of "look-im-being-down-with-the-gays-to-save-my-reputation" feeling from it

idk, its good shes got gay friends or whatever

and trust me, i think rebas cool

but that answer is just like any other famous person's answer

i completely agree with you lucy

it really really buggs me when people think they deserve credit for stating they 'dont judge' or whatever it is all the celebs say these days LOL

its like we dont want that, we dont want sympathy

we dont judge you for choosing to be hetrosexual, then think we're good people for doing so.... there shouldnt be a difference

hey james!

how are you? (:

i completely agree with you lucy

it really really buggs me when people think they deserve credit for stating they 'dont judge' or whatever it is all the celebs say these days LOL

its like we dont want that, we dont want sympathy

we dont judge you for choosing to be hetrosexual, then think we're good people for doing so.... there shouldnt be a difference

hey james!

how are you? (:

yeah i mean, people being gay isn't hurting anyone. sure, it's not what she is but that doesn't make it evil or satanic.

anti - gays seriously need a wake up call, and worry about stuff that's way more important!

Thank you Eefie

i don't want to quote, but as aoife said. its really hard coming out to your parents, even though it shouldn't have to be.

i used to be only into girls, and when i came out to my parents as gay, they refused to listen. i told them 3 times. they still didn't believe me. i don't even want to think about telling them i'm bi, it wont go anywhere anyway

how's your mom with homosexuality though?

edit: aoife, i'm actually the same ahhaha

My mother is fine with it but I still think it'd just be awkward to talk to her if she knew. I think she has a hunch by now though.