1. 1. Your sexuality?

• i'm a straight Guy
    • I'm a straight Girl
    • I'm a Bi Guy
    • Im a Bi Girl
    • I'm Gay
    • I'm a Lesbian
    • I'm a Transexual

^ He's home at his place. We where 5 weeks together. And his mom didnt want him to come over this weekend. I miss him :(

I know how you feel, except for the part that his mother didn't let him to see you. That sucks.

I saw Jo last time on thursday morning. He has been working like shit everyday.

^ His mom is very stupid sometimes. She wants him to stay home to help with things. But always he sitting on his computer chatting with me. And then i think, why cant he be with me? :( And now both this year we have exams. And in the first few months when we not busy alot i want to spend alot of time with him.

@ Patrick; yeah will still together <3 And i hope maikel and i will always be together :)

How old are you 2?

Of course me and Jo can hang around whenever we want and our parents do not care. He's 23 soon and I'll be 20! Well, his parents live on the other side of this country and I don't live with my parents anymore. The thing that takes us apart is work and school, but we are lucky.

How old are you 2?

Of course me and Jo can hang around whenever we want and our parents do not care. He's 23 soon and I'll be 20! Well, his parents live on the other side of this country and I don't live with my parents anymore. The thing that takes us apart is work and school, but we are lucky.

Weird because you two are in the age when parents should really like let go...

OMG, I should start thinking what to buy for Jo as a birthday present... what to buy a man who kinda doesn't need anything and the things he need are very expensive. Damn, why does he have to play golf!

^ I think he would laugh about it to.

You just need to do that, and maybe buy showergel for him?

Our his favorite parfume our something like that?

But i dont have a clue what to buy maikel.

I have him showergel way to many times, socks, boxers.

And jewerly he doenst like

this is all from facebook last night.

my status: another boring saturday night...times like these i wish i had a gf

MY AUNT: A WHAT?

ME: hahaha yeahhh

read my info. nothings changed in that department ;)

shhh though don't tell my parents right now my dad still doesn't believe me.

MY AUNT: BUT I THOUGHT THAT CHANGED WITH JOHN AT LEAST I HOPED IT DID!

ME: why, is it a problem?

again, read my info

MY AUNT: I have read your info..do I have a problem with it? Your decision but why did you go out with John then?

ME: i like both

MY AUNT: that just tells me you don't know what you want!

ME: or that i'm bi lol

MY AUNT: OK Kate whatever you say! Definitely don't think it's the place to plaster it all over facebook! Talk to you later..this disappoints me!

ME: lol most people know and are fine with it.

what dissapoints you?

MY AUNT: Don't want to talk anymore about it Kate! Your so much better then this and Pop would roll in his grave if he knew

ME: better then what? you don't accept it? cause that hurts. i am who i am and i thought you'd be okay with it..

MY AUNT: Again not a place to talk on Facebook..goodnight!

and then i messaged her b/c i wanted a straight answer out of her,

ME: so can we talk here? i just want to know if you're okay with it

MY AUNT: FOR Now You Should Be Worrying About School!

ME: i can have both school and a social life..no matter how small that social life is hahahaa

i'm just gonna guess you dont like it then

MY AUNT: u know kate if yr grandmoms relative sees it she is going to tell everyone and that wont be good enough said

ME: yeah i know. honestly thats everyone elses problem i'm not gonna change anything b/c of others opinions. haha

but i'm probably deleting her as a friend, she talks way too much lol

MY AUNT: ok see ya

ME: oh you didn't have to stop talking but okay bye

this aunt knew i was gay. but now this? she said she was okay with it.

i know :(

and i messaged my aunt this morning begging her not to tell my parents and grandmom or whoever at this family party later where the kids aren't invited.

she said she's hurt i didn't trust her to not tell anyone. (she's hurt!?)

she said she won't, but my uncle is telling my mom. and she won't even ask him not to. wtf more drama here we come

we've been messaging some more this morning, and i've been begging her to have my uncle not tell the family at the party later. he's apparently teling at least my mom, if not anyone else. and my aunt said she refuses to tell him not to. this is the last thing she said.

Kate I've got cleaning to do and this conversation is pointless because you just won't get it through your thick head! You just don't know what you want and you think it's just one big kick to spread it around the world when it could hurt your family! Whatever Kate I've had totally enough talking about this! goodbye...enough already!

i know :(

and i messaged my aunt this morning begging her not to tell my parents and grandmom or whoever at this family party later where the kids aren't invited.

she said she's hurt i didn't trust her to not tell anyone. (she's hurt!?)

she said she won't, but my uncle is telling my mom. and she won't even ask him not to. wtf more drama here we come

why is she hurt? there i can't keep up with it. and what i also don't understand is if she wants you to trust her so far that she's not gonna talk about it to anyone, why doesn't she also have the courage then to make your uncle not to do it?! :nono:

It's really disturbing when people call bisexuality "selfish" or "indecisive", it's not. If you like both, go for it.

I don't see why your aunt is making a huge deal out of you having it in your "interested in" part of Facebook or wherever, it's not really (in my opinion) none of her/their business.

^^sooo cute!

OMG Jo's friend moved in with his girlfriend to same buildin, same floor! They live across our door! I saw him today when he took out the trash, it was so weird! He own some really cute pictures of me sitting on Jo's lap <3 maybe I should ask sometime could he send them to me.