• Im a Bi Girl
    • I'm Gay
    • I'm a Lesbian
    • I'm a Transexual

this is all from facebook last night.

my status: another boring saturday night...times like these i wish i had a gf

MY AUNT: A WHAT?

ME: hahaha yeahhh

read my info. nothings changed in that department ;)

shhh though don't tell my parents right now my dad still doesn't believe me.

MY AUNT: BUT I THOUGHT THAT CHANGED WITH JOHN AT LEAST I HOPED IT DID!

ME: why, is it a problem?

again, read my info

MY AUNT: I have read your info..do I have a problem with it? Your decision but why did you go out with John then?

ME: i like both

MY AUNT: that just tells me you don't know what you want!

ME: or that i'm bi lol

MY AUNT: OK Kate whatever you say! Definitely don't think it's the place to plaster it all over facebook! Talk to you later..this disappoints me!

ME: lol most people know and are fine with it.

what dissapoints you?

MY AUNT: Don't want to talk anymore about it Kate! Your so much better then this and Pop would roll in his grave if he knew

ME: better then what? you don't accept it? cause that hurts. i am who i am and i thought you'd be okay with it..

MY AUNT: Again not a place to talk on Facebook..goodnight!

and then i messaged her b/c i wanted a straight answer out of her,

ME: so can we talk here? i just want to know if you're okay with it

MY AUNT: FOR Now You Should Be Worrying About School!

ME: i can have both school and a social life..no matter how small that social life is hahahaa

i'm just gonna guess you dont like it then

MY AUNT: u know kate if yr grandmoms relative sees it she is going to tell everyone and that wont be good enough said

ME: yeah i know. honestly thats everyone elses problem i'm not gonna change anything b/c of others opinions. haha

but i'm probably deleting her as a friend, she talks way too much lol

MY AUNT: ok see ya

ME: oh you didn't have to stop talking but okay bye

this aunt knew i was gay. but now this? she said she was okay with it.

WOW

:shifty:

Your aunt is making a big deal about. It shouldnt matter if you love guys and girls. As long as you happy. And its no scandal! Family just should accept how you are. Yeah in the first few months would be a bit weird. But then it would be normal. And i hope your aunt ur uncle gonna tell your mom. Its to you to tell them about it, when you feel right about it. <3

Wow, that's really awful Katie!! No offence, but your aunt is being REALLY silly!!! I sure hope they see sense and realise that it doesn't matter if you're gay, straight, bi, pink, purple or yellow with poka-dots. At the end of the day you're still Katie. Who gives a crap about your sexual orientation!!! :hug:

Awh Katie :hug:

Your family should accept you for who you are. It honestly doesn't matter wether you love a guy or a gril, as long as you're happy. That's the only thing that matters, right?

I think, no offence, that if your aunt really would kick-out her kids if they were either gay or bi, she's really not worth any of your time and you should try not to let her opinion bother you.

Just know that other people do accept you for who you are :)

Wow, that's really awful Katie!! No offence, but your aunt is being REALLY silly!!! I sure hope they see sense and realise that it doesn't matter if you're gay, straight, bi, pink, purple or yellow with poka-dots. At the end of the day you're still Katie. Who gives a crap about your sexual orientation!!! :hug:

here here

id love to be purple

(:

I HATE MY PARENTS. i hate them :( They never ask me things about what i wanna do.

For the summerbreak my parents went every weekend to the camping.

And i always needed to stay home, and maikel needed to come to me.

Then summerbreak MAIKEL also needed to come here to stay 4 weeks with me.

Because they where to camping. And the last week of my vacation i could go to him.

Now this weekend would be very very bad weather ....

And they are GOING again to camping with not asking me if i have plans.

And maikel cant come here because they dont have that kind of money.

& Tomorrow will be storm and rain and i dont let him come here by bike with that kind of weather.

But he also needs to stay home, because his brother works and they have kittens.

I feel sad and angry because i miss maikel so badly.

My parents think i stay home when they wanna go.

They never ask me i have plans :(

And now i dont gonna see maikel :crybad:

made my day!

thanks guys. =)

she really is being ridiculous, but i don't care honestly. if she can't be as mature as an 18 year old about something, thats just pathetic. if she's done with me, i guess i just won't talk to her anymore.

and maryjane :hug:

made my day!

thanks guys. =)

she really is being ridiculous, but i don't care honestly. if she can't be as mature as an 18 year old about something, thats just pathetic. if she's done with me, i guess i just won't talk to her anymore.

and maryjane :hug:

:mrgreen:

and that's great Katie, & it's true, if she can't be as mature as you about it all then she's not worth discussing it with. If she won't see sense then there's nothing more you can do. So try not to let her opinion bother you anymore :hug:

i'm assuming everyone remembers the aunt that was giving me problems about a weekish ago?

well yesterday she calls my house, i answer, and she immediately asks to talk to my sister. doens't bother saying anything else. she then asks my sister if she wanted to go to some party with them. i was never asked. i was still on the line to hear what was being said, and my sister said "did you want me to ask katie too?" and my aunt said "no, just you."

i know all the people on her side of the family. and quite frankly, i don't like them. but thats not the point. is she really gonna be pulling this i'm-not-going-to-talk-to-you crap? grow the fuck up.

Awwww, I'm sorry Katie. That really sucks.

So, hanging out with Chaz didn't really turn out the way I was expecting. It was supposed to be just us hanging out, but I promised my friend I would go to a play with her, so I asked Chaz if he wanted to come along because that way we could hang out and I wouldn't be ditching my friend. Plus, I know he likes theater and stuff because he's an actor and whatnot. But then he invited one if his friends so we really didn't talk as much as I would have liked because he had one of his good friends there to talk to. I mean, we talked, but not too much, which was a bummer.

I mean, its probably a good thing that it happened because we are getting more comfortable around each other and we're beginning to be better friends, but I don't want to be too good of friends with him because I don't want things to get stuck in the friends zone.

It was just an awkward situation.

I hate men.

I haven't spend time well with Jo in about 2 weeks, slept at his house couple nights but we haven't spend time. Today I tried to call him 3 times and he didn't answer. After 11pm he calls me and tells how he has been playing pool almost the whole day after being at school for 5 hours. Guess how pissed off I'm right now that he spends more time playing pool than seeing me? Latele I've been the one who calls and arrange some seeing time. I play floorball but I don't play it 24/7!

Going to talk about this issue tomorrow to him face to face, I don't wanna argue in the phone. This all makes me feel so unimportant that it makes me sick.

Fuck. Our first fight I suppose.