1. 1. Your sexuality?

• i'm a straight Guy
    • I'm a straight Girl
    • I'm a Bi Guy
    • Im a Bi Girl
    • I'm Gay
    • I'm a Lesbian
    • I'm a Transexual

i'm assuming everyone remembers the aunt that was giving me problems about a weekish ago?

well yesterday she calls my house, i answer, and she immediately asks to talk to my sister. doens't bother saying anything else. she then asks my sister if she wanted to go to some party with them. i was never asked. i was still on the line to hear what was being said, and my sister said "did you want me to ask katie too?" and my aunt said "no, just you."

i know all the people on her side of the family. and quite frankly, i don't like them. but thats not the point. is she really gonna be pulling this i'm-not-going-to-talk-to-you crap? grow the fuck up.

Wow. That is so stupid, really! I would have said something on the line (without stirring up a fight of course) and say that it's really not a huge deal or anything. I would be so mad if someone stopped talking to me because of something like that. I hate people who can't accept someone for their sexuality. It drives me up the wall and I cannot stand it when someone says that being gay is immoral or whatever. My brother is a dick like that. One of my friends is at least BiSexual (just hasn't came out yet, I have my feelings though) and my brother likes to "joke" saying that he's gay and all of that stupid shit. I want to knock him upside the head with a fist sometimes.

And I agree with you. Your aunt does need to grow up and be the bigger person. At least you're not hiding who you are!

Glad to hear Chris.

I'm actually pretty close to over Chaz... I know that was basically a complete one eighty from where I was last time, but I realized that our lifestyles aren't the same and that it really wouldn't work out, at least not right now. Maybe in the distant future, but right now it just wouldn't be a good idea.

• 2 weeks later...

so at church this morning the entire homily was an anti-gay rights speech, and the priest was telling everyone to sign the petitions outside of the church, petitions for "preserving marriage" and are getting sent to the state.

apparently over 80% of the church signed.

including my parents.

i felt that was so out of line to just lecture everyone like that.

so at church this morning the entire homily was an anti-gay rights speech, and the priest was telling everyone to sign the petitions outside of the church, petitions for "preserving marriage" and are getting sent to the state.

including my parents.

I would have round-house kicked every one of those people that signed it in the FACE. :mrgreen:

including my parents.

*walks urgently out of this thread before she says what she really thinks.*

• 1 month later...

including my parents.

THAT HAPPENED AT MY CHURCH TOO!

I was ready to walk up and punch the priest.