Dexter.

Komomaan

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Dexter is by far the illest show ever! My brother and ican watch past seasons on DVD and know exactly what is gonna happen and we are still on the edge of our seats...like litterally lol. Its so awesome! Plus I loved in season 3 when they brought Jimmy Smitts in...that was a great move, and the same for last season John...whatver his last name is...i cant spell it. haha but Trinity was awesome! I kinda miss Doakes. That dude was certifed badass! haha. Im so stoked for season cinco lol.

• 4 months later...

What did you all think of the season 5 finale? No where near as great as last seasons or first seasons but still pretty great. I'm so glad its going for a season 6. I barely caught up with this show in October and I'm so glad I finally got around to watching it. It's so amazing. And MCH is INCREDIBLE. Hands down one of the best actors around.

What did you all think of the season 5 finale? No where near as great as last seasons or first seasons but still pretty great. I'm so glad its going for a season 6. I barely caught up with this show in October and I'm so glad I finally got around to watching it. It's so amazing. And MCH is INCREDIBLE. Hands down one of the best actors around.

sad ending for me. just when i thought that dexter has a new partner, and this will probably take the show to a new level. but lumen is leaving!

yea glad there is season 6, cant wait!