Your instrument thread!

aLLwEkNoIsRioT!

I have played all of these instruments before but picking it up and blowing into a sax doesn't make me a sax player. Oh owning an instrument doesn't constitute knowing how to play it either.

i can actually play them though, the only ones id say i really "play" as in consistantly and to a high level are guitar, bass, drums and piano, the rest is just messing around as i love all instruments tbh.

Also playing guitar and then saying you know how to play bass then by default bothers me also, they are much more different than they appear. I have been playing guitar for 10 years and I would never say that because I have played guitar that long I also play bass. The same can be said for violin, good guitar players don't automatically make playing violin easy and vise versa.

I play flute, piccolo, oboe, handbells, and some piano. I've played flute since 7th grade (now in 10th...u do the math), piccolo since...really last year, handbells since summer after 4th grade, and took piano from kindergarten to 3rd grade. i've played the microphone all my life...(singing).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...