From First To Last, anyone?

HarlequinGerhl

Sonny is so sweet, when I first saw them way before they got this famous, he was sick which I felt bad but no matter how sick he was he stood outside and signed for us and the other fan's, and the poor guy couldn't even talk! I was like "get better, take your meds and eat some soup"! He was just so sweet to do that.

Their newest album is worth to get' date=' a must have![/quote'']amen to that i love it

im sorry to say this but i downloaded it a week before it came out. but if i had money i would probably go out and buy that cd.

i do that too but if i like the band enough i go to their concert and buy it there

• 1 month later...

Haha, I just love bringing back the old threads. I don't want to start up new ones tho, and I'm kinda new to posting on here. Oh well, so anyways, I am completely in love with FFTL. Their music is so emotional, and I love how it makes me feel. I was a huge fan of Dear Diary, but i thought Heroine outdid it tenfold. Seriously, one of my favorite albums ever. Looooove these guys, they're amazing. I was so bummed out when they had to drop out of warped, but if they come to jersey in the fall I'm sooo there.

• 1 month later...
im pissed off to be honest.

they said they would tour uk late this year

and they do

but with bloody lostprophets

lostprophets are hidious

Haha i like LP

I bought there album for the sake of it recently and its not bad

I prefer there olllld stuff though

Itll be good =]

I mean, you can just LEAVE before LP start

• 4 weeks later...