Decode plays during the credits of twilight

MSParafan1987

Yeah i caught myself plays in a scene in the movie for about 30 seconds I think but it is in the background and you can barely hear it. Im not a twilight fan at all and have never read the books but it is a pretty good movie and im sure you twilight fans will love it.

Haha, I, too, work at a movie theater, and when Hayley said "Decode" would be playing during the end credits, I was stoked for the same reason... I get to clean to it!! :P

I'm going to see Twilight tomorrow morning to, hopefully, beat the crazy fans to it while they're at school. I'm not sitting next to fifteen girls who start crying when Edward Cullen walks on screen. lol

Like Madagascar 2? Haha, I think the worst was Over The Hedge's credit song. It was a Ben Folds song, and even though I think he's awesome, I hated that song!

I'm not sure how much cleaning I'm going to get done... most of my time will just be spent rocking out to Decode on an amazing sound system, haha.

AH,. The movie doesn't come out till next month here!

I'm not surprised its in the credits tbh, I couldn't figure out where they would slot it in

Credit though? bummer, who stays for the credits! unless theirs bloopers or somethaang

You'd be surprised how many people sit throught the credits, even if there's nothing at the end (although, I find that studios are putting more and more clips at the end of the credits, like during Max Payne and stuff).

I often find myself thinking, "Dude, what are you still doing here?? Leave so I can clean the theater!" Sometimes I wish I could say it rather than just think it. :P

just a heads up to anyone that hasn't seen it yet---- decode isn't even the first song that plays in the credits. linkin park is before it, and decode doesn't start playing until the beginning, graphic credits are over and its just the black screen with names.

i was a bit enraged for a second, but i waited it out and it played.