New LJ Entry 11/28

my_sundown

youtube: cute kid singing

[28 Nov 2008|11:19am]

[ mood | sleepy ]

[ music |the sound of animals fighting... no really. animals are fighting. ]

hey guys

how was your thanksgiving? i've been spending mine in meridian, MS, where i grew up. country cook.

i really don't have much to say today. just woke up and i'm so tired... but i wanted to post and say hello cause i'm just sitting here like a lazy shite. at least i can say i was a little productive, now! i have a hard time sitting still. time off rules but after being so busy for a long time i'm not really sure what to do with all the free range. i'm gonna take some make-up classes at MAC sometime soon, and that's fun. i've been sewing... well, learning how to sew with patterns. i made a couple dresses and a skirt and now i guess i'll move on to shirts. button up short sleeve shirts... for the winter....(i dunno, either). it's the easiest way to find clothes that really actually fit me right. i'm about as big as a pea pod. if i make something worth showing off i'll post some pictures. don't count on it though, i'm not that good yet.

take care... and to the ladies, nobody cares if you put on a few pounds yesterday but you...

just more to love.

hayley