Is Taylor an official member now?

i think they'll make him an official member once the new album comes out.

yes its rumored that he will officially be considered part of paramore when the new album comes out. so as far as photoshoots and interviews go hopefully he will be taking part in them when the album comes out. i'm pretty excited, it will really help refresh the band in my opinion. like having him in pictures and answering questions, it would be a nice change from the regular four.

They said Taylor worked on That's What You Get though.......

he also helped them write conspiracy on "AWKIF" hes always been close to them and helped them out.

yes its rumored that he will officially be considered part of paramore when the new album comes out. so as far as photoshoots and interviews go hopefully he will be taking part in them when the album comes out. i'm pretty excited, it will really help refresh the band in my opinion. like having him in pictures and answering questions, it would be a nice change from the regular four.

I cant wait til he starts showing up in photoshoots, videos, and interviews. He was in a few interviews but he didnt say much.. well more like nothing at all haha. &yeah, I think it would help refresh the band a lil. Im excited.

Sounds good