my pics from Bamboozle

tsunamibombx

haha. yeahhh i am lucky. The first time I saw them happened just by chance. I was walkin around bamboozle last year, and I saw this band completely rocking out and I was like whoa. i gotta check them out. so I did and I've been to every New Jersey show theyve played since then.

guys i really wanna meet hayley haha. your pics turned out awesome. i like the guards who are just standing at the stage. if i was a guard id be like hey lemme dance in my space!! and start dancing and not letting anyone near the stage except me haha ahh well :P

i was at bamboozle too =]

did they go on stage earlier than the papers said they would?

bc my friend wanted to watch relient k and im like can we please just leave and find out when paramore is gunna be on and she said after 1 song so we left and sure enough, they were already on stage - i sprinted into the crowd so i was off the the side =[

they were amazing, it was my first time seeing them.

did you take pics with the the 1st time they came to their merch table or the 2nd time around? it was insane.

eee sorry for all my questions lol