All We Know Is Falling

adamsatoms

I discovered Paramore during the AWKIF period, I really loved Emergency at first, but not really the whole record...

But now it's my favorite. Even if some songs aren't surprizing in the sound, it gives me more chills than Riot.

I don't know how to explain, but I find that we can see all the "innocence" and youth of Paramore.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and the fact that RIOT! sucks ass may also make it look better.

I liked Riot!. lol

It's really not THAT terrible. There's way worse shit out there, imo.

I wonder if pre-1991 Nirvana fans were like this when Nevermind came out. "Man, fuck Nevermind! Bleach is so much more raw, honest, and just overall better!"

I liked Riot!. lol

I wonder if pre-1991 Nirvana fans were like this when Nevermind came out. "Man, fuck Nevermind! Bleach is so much more raw, honest, and just overall better!"

lol bleach was the worst imo. i like it but out of the main three it just doesn't measure up. in utero beats both bleach and nevermind.

lol bleach was the worst imo. i like it but out of the main three it just doesn't measure up. in utero beats both bleach and nevermind.

Agreed 100%. In Utero actually is more raw, honest, and just overall better than anything else in Nirvana's discography. =P

I know a kid at school that insists that Incesticide is their best record. It boggles the mind. lol

I liked Riot!. lol

Actually, thats an interesting point.

But comparing Paramore to Nirvana=NO. Pmore are average. Nirvana are godly

In Utero is probably my favourite album of all time. It's THE album that got me into music, which is surprising considering I was 12 and shoulda been listening to Papa Roach lol

Agreed 100%. In Utero actually is more raw, honest, and just overall better than anything else in Nirvana's discography. =P

I know a kid at school that insists that Incesticide is their best record. It boggles the mind. lol

Incesticide was actually the first album I heard by them, but I lost my burned copy of it 2 days after I got it lol. I remember being scared of Hairspray Queen

Ah, come on James, how can you dislike Riot! so much ? :P

What about Let the flames begin, Born for this, CrushCrushCrush, Misery business ??

I DONT FUCKING DISLIKE IT!

I JUST THINK ITS EXTREMEMLY AVERAGE!!

HOW MAY TIME DO I HAVE TO TYPE THAT!?!?

I LOVE CAPITALS!!

AND MISERY BUSINESS IS ACTUALLY THE ONLY SONG IS ACTUALLY CRAP

ACTUALLY, YOU LISTED THE SHITTEST SONGS

LOLAGE

I haven't listened to them in a really long time. I got kindof bored of them cuz they became sort of a trend where i live and i just got sick of hearing them 24/7 and seeing their shirts on everyone.

That shouldn't stop you from listening to something as amazing as Nirvana. Just take comfort in the fact that you probably know the music much better than they do. =P

Incesticide was actually the first album I heard by them, but I lost my burned copy of it 2 days after I got it lol. I remember being scared of Hairspray Queen

Dude, I'm still scared of Mexican Seafood. And Beans from the boxset.

Anyway, James is right, you did list the shittest songs. Except for We are Broken, which is just fucking awful.

I think people here have been confusing "average and cheesy" with "fucking awful."

We Are Broken = average and cheesy.

= fucking awful.

why does everyone get so mean?

this is a paramore forum. i dnt get why were calling some of there songs "fucking aweful"

Because some of us aren't blind to the fact that even our favorite bands can have REALLY shitty songs?

Metallica's one of my favorite bands. I'd rather drive a fucking spike through my skull than listen to anything off of St. Anger.

Hm... I haven't heard all of AWKIF, but I think what makes it attractive is that it's so... raw. For example, All we know... it just starts and gets you in.

RIOT! felt a little harder for me (at least the first track). They should have started with That's what you get haha! If I list the "BAD" songs from riot, my top four, it'd have to be like this:

1. We are broken (drags on too much lol)

2. FAP,IRPO

3. Halleluyah

4. Fances

And the TOP 4:

1. let the flames begin

2. misery business

3. crushcrushcrush

4. Born for this

why does everyone get so mean?

this is a paramore forum. i dnt get why were calling some of there songs "fucking aweful"

I think it's a positive thing really. The fact that we as fans can actually admit that a band we like have put out a crap song or two rather than saying all their songs "fucking rule!!11"