R.I.P stevens untitled rock show

roxchick93

heheh yeah we did love the show. But SURS was kinda getting lame. I remember like everyday, he had a different band on the show but it was going down hill because most of the recent shows before they ended the show, he was like the only one on there and stuff. And back then, they played really good bands' videos, the videos they played now were not that good.

heheh yeah we did love the show. But SURS was kinda getting lame. I remember like everyday, he had a different band on the show but it was going down hill because most of the recent shows before they ended the show, he was like the only one on there and stuff. And back then, they played really good bands' videos, the videos they played now were not that good.

yea i agree they need more bands on there now.

all they have to do to get surs more ratins and to not cancell it is: move it to 5pm so more people can watch it and not record it and get higher rating.

and get a band at least once a week.

stupid stupid fuse.

What bull crap! FUSE is going to go down in flames now! They are already beginning to show programs that are less and less about music, and now they are taking down the one show that displays a true love for it. This is quite an outrage! I hope FUSE does go down in flames and realize that they do, indeed, need SURS to keep a good chunk of their fan base around. Oh, this is a stupid, stupid decision.

I had dreams of forming a band and having the privilege of going on the show. OH but who crushes everyone's dreams? FUSE. Who made me beg my Mother for months nonstop to order FUSE because "it is the only channel that actually plays music!"? FUSE.

WHAT A WASTE.

If anybody wants to sign, there's a petition to bring back SURS. Even if it doesn't work, this is a way to show them what a big mistake they made and how many people loved the show.

If Steven's Untitled Rock Show meant something to you or anyone you know, please sign, and pass it along to others:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/bringbacksurs/index.html

If anybody wants to sign, there's a petition to bring back SURS. Even if it doesn't work, this is a way to show them what a big mistake they made and how many people loved the show.

If Steven's Untitled Rock Show meant something to you or anyone you know, please sign, and pass it along to others:

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/bringbacksurs/index.html

thanks for posting this, i signed it :]

tbh i dont think anything anyone says or does on the internet will bring back SURS. cuase everyone write on the internet.

im going to actually write a letter to fuse and mail it.

steven said awhile ago for something to actually write in and not send emails (i forgot exactly wat it was for though)

so yea.

a few days after xmas i will write a letter... or 5.

cuase i think they will listen to that more..

who's with me?