Green Day

little_caro

I refuse to believe a band with the lyrics "Shake shake, shake shake, shake it" are better than Green Day.

Just sayin'.

Metro Station are TERRIBLE live too. And douches when ya meet them.

Haha at the FOB show last week I had EE & got to my seats while Metro was taking pictures with people. Trace was standing right in front of me & I said "Hey mom, can I go punch him in the face?" (it's kind of joke between my mom & I because she can't stand him). I didn't think I said it too loud but he gave me the dirtiest look I have ever seen, so I'm pretty sure he heard me.

Scary. Very scary.

:neutral: omg, i actually feel so sorry for you.

i think i'd scream in his face and run off.

Oh, thats not even the worst part!

That would be when he hugs you.

He almost crushed me. :l

Haha at the FOB show last week I had EE & got to my seats while Metro was taking pictures with people. Trace was standing right in front of me & I said "Hey mom, can I go punch him in the face?" (it's kind of joke between my mom & I because she can't stand him). I didn't think I said it too loud but he gave me the dirtiest look I have ever seen, so I'm pretty sure he heard me.

Scary. Very scary.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH oh my god. Did he like look straight at you?

I had meet and greet through ATL's fan club and I was joking about Metro Station with Zack. It was hilarious. And my mom said if I didn't get a hug from Trace or get a picture, she wouldnt let me meet All Time Low. She was obviously kidding, but I did it anyways ahaha.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH oh my god. Did he like look straight at you?

I had meet and greet through ATL's fan club and I was joking about Metro Station with Zack. It was hilarious. And my mom said if I didn't get a hug from Trace or get a picture, she wouldnt let me meet All Time Low. She was obviously kidding, but I did it anyways ahaha.

Oh yea, he looked right at me. Direct eye contact & everything. And since I had EE there was no one else around me so I kind of concluded he was pissed at me.

^ i like that song a lot too. it kind of reminds me of the beatles a tiiiny bit. so does "last night on earth" a little. can't decide what tune is my favorite yet, really. i am quite into "21st century breakdown" though.

This.

downloading new album now..i'll put my opinions on it here later :D

edit: new album = amazing!

loved it

don't think there's a bad song on it.

though i just put in on my phone and listened to it all the way through so i don't know the titles of my favourite songs atm (apart from know your enemy of course)

can't get it atm..sold out everywhere!

i noticed Kerrang gave it a really good review (5 K's).. and for once i agreed with them especially when they said something like how 'they didn't think they could make a album that would top American Idiot but somehow they have'

I thought it wasn't released till the 15th?

yeah i just looked up it and you're right. don't know why it was in WHSmith with 'Sold Out' stickers on it. albums are released on mondays usually..friday seems like a strange day for an album release...bet it'll still go straight to No.1 though.