The Happy Thread!! part 2

arrrrr x matey

• 2 weeks later...

Well im quick to moan when im down or upset

so i'm even quicker when im happy! :)

I took Aine to edinburgh today, and we went to the zoo. We saw Aine's monkey! Yup she's the adopee of a monkey in the zoo! :] and it was sooo cute, the wee monkeys were actually really really cute haha :]

the zoo was actually really good, i enjoyed it so much,

then we went to the edinburgh dungeons, which is like this horror/scary museum type place, only its like, filled with actors tellingyou about scotlands history and they really terrify you. Its quiite scary actually haha!

but all in all, it was a lovely day, and im on top of the world :)

Three days off might not be much after 12 days of work but I've worked so ridiculously hard that I don't care as long as I have a few days to rest. Knowing that the worst is yet to come in a couple of weeks is keeping me from feeling totally "happy" or relieved but a holiday is still a holiday!

• 2 weeks later...

(:

i am just so stoked on life right now. everything is just working out for me, like, some amazing opportunities are opening themselves up to me these days and i'm so psyched that i can take advantage of them and just like, live my life how i want to right now. i'm stuck right in the middle of my exams right now and its like, i don't even care. that's how great everything else is going right now. and i can't believe the last post in this thread was a week and a half ago guys, and it wasn't even entirely relevant haha ! life is great, lads n lasses, just great.