YouMeAtSix

EasyTarget

Just had an email...

YOU ME AT SIX

ANNOUNCE 2010 TOUR WITH INNOVATIVE PRESALE FOR FANS

Fast ascending rock outfit YOU ME AT SIX have confirmed details of their biggest headline tour to date which concludes with a show at London's Brixton Academy. Tickets for the tour - set for March 2010 - will be made available through an innovative 48 hour presale scheme that will reward longstanding fans for their loyalty.

Fans who purchased a copy of the band's acclaimed debut album 'Take Off Your Colours' (original or deluxe versions) will be able to access the tour's presale on November 4th by opening a virtual locker called YOU ME AT SIX: BACKSTAGE at http://www.youmeatsix.co.uk. The locker can be accessed simply by inserting a copy of the album into the PC drive. Fans who bought the album on iTunes will also be able to gain entry. Opening the locker triggers another surprise as it unveils details of an exclusive competition in which fans can win the chance to meet YOU ME AT SIX at the video shoot for their brand new single and record a behind the scenes blog on behalf of the band. Plus there will be a brand new tour poster to download for free and other YOU ME AT SIX goodies.

Any remaining tickets will then go on general sale on November 6th priced at £16 for London and £15 for all regional dates.

The tour is scheduled as below:

March 2010

9th - Birmingham, O2 Academy

10th - Newport, Centre

11th - Sheffield, O2 Academy

12th - Manchester, Apollo

13th - Newcastle, O2 Academy

14th - Glasgow, O2 Academy

16th - Leeds, O2 Academy

17th - Nottingham Rock City

18th - Southampton, Guildhall

19th - Norwich, UEA