What is your current mood? Part 2

thebrowncoat

I have a tendency to say I love something or someone a lot, I mean, thats just who I am. I love lots of stuff... and I was talking about how I loved the new Jack's Mannequin album and they were both like... "Oh my gosh, I just looooove that album too! Its soooo good! I JUST LOVE IT!" but they did it in this really mocking tone that I never expected them to be like... and then when I just stared at them the started whispering and laughing with each other before rolling their eyes. The two people that did it were also the two people that I thought would be least likely to do it. It kinda just hit me like a ton of bricks.

I have a tendency to say I love something or someone a lot, I mean, thats just who I am. I love lots of stuff... and I was talking about how I loved the new Jack's Mannequin album and they were both like... "Oh my gosh, I just looooove that album too! Its soooo good! I JUST LOVE IT!" but they did it in this really mocking tone that I never expected them to be like... and then when I just stared at them the started whispering and laughing with each other before rolling their eyes. The two people that did it were also the two people that I thought would be least likely to do it. It kinda just hit me like a ton of bricks.

My friends do that a lot... It's like "I'M JUST A LOVING PERSON JEEZ!"

Anyways, my mood right now is completely smitten. :roll: