Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

Well i am really! Is there snow in elgin btw? I need to go there tomorrow but the trains were stopped today apparantly...

Yeah, its quite bad, we were sledging today, & its still snowing just now.

The trains were stopped between Inverness & Aberdeen, I'm not sure if they're back on, I haven't seen any...

Yeah, its quite bad, we were sledging today, & its still snowing just now.

The trains were stopped between Inverness & Aberdeen, I'm not sure if they're back on, I haven't seen any...

Sledging :D i didnt get to go...instead i was at work selling sledges :rotfl:

And i hope the trains are back on then, im goin to elgin in the morning then my bands playing a gig in aberdeen at night :uhh:

Sledging :D i didnt get to go...instead i was at work selling sledges :rotfl:

And i hope the trains are back on then, im goin to elgin in the morning then my bands playing a gig in aberdeen at night :uhh:

aw!

cool :) i take it your in a local band, what they called?

aw!

cool :) i take it your in a local band, what they called?

Yeah its local, but weve played in elgin before, last week in fact! And were called One Night Stand, not a great name, but theres a story behind it which is why we kept it :D were startin to do pretty well for ourselves, were recording a cd next week :D

Yeah its local, but weve played in elgin before, last week in fact! And were called One Night Stand, not a great name, but theres a story behind it which is why we kept it :D were startin to do pretty well for ourselves, were recording a cd next week :D

ah right, cool :]

good luck with it!

ah right, cool :]

good luck with it!

you know I'm still jealous that you met PCD :P

:hug:

erghhh this application is taking ages....asking too many questions

ohh and wtf....I really want to go to Panera Bread! I NEED TUNA FISH! The fish in the stores here taste shit, I want to go to a restaurant!!! I can't drive, ok? And I wouldn't know how to get there anyway

but Dad drank wine, and he's like he can't go, Mum can't drive very well so don't ask me to ask her.....

I'm really hungry I really need to eat fish!! fuck's sake. I used to eat fish every week in england I hardly get it here cause it usually tastes crappy I have to go to Panera Bread

bloody helll..

i'm so fucking hungry it's been hours.

man :(

\

Dad's just using excuses....I'm hungry man I'm not asking for clothes or video games I'm asking for healthy FOOD! There's nothing nice at home to eat....bloody hell I haven't eaten fish in a month.