Rant Thread - Part 5

thebrowncoat

MY MAM IS A BITCH!!

I went to tell her about Blink and she was just awful about it, couldn't care less, didn't even look up at me when I was talking, so I muttered "Well, you may not give a crap, but they're one of my favourite bands." and she shouted "I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!"

URGHHHHHHHHHH. There's a reason I stay online so much, keep away from htat.

aww :(

my mum and dad were stoked about it, they're like "omfg we've gotta go see them on tour" :shifty::rotfl:

I know! My mam likes Blink (well, the clean songs she's heard) and was just nasty about it.

I may or may not tell my dad, when Travis was in his plane crash and I cried he was just, like: "Ah well, it's not like you know him personally, get over it." I thought he'd understand. Whatever.

Just ignore them. Forget about it. =]

My mums like that ALOT, then she gets on to me about respect.

Just unload your Blink excitement to us, haha :)

I shall! Haha. I really can't believe it, I'm so excited.

I felt so sad when I saw the screencap though, Travis still has his arm in a sling. :(

Did he? Awh. I haven't seen it. I didn't know they were at the Grammies til I read one of your posts, I mayyy have to watch it now :D

^Eh?

BTW: LP posted a bulletin: Here is your chance to meet and hang out with Linkin Park in the studio as they record their new album! If you’re reading this bulletin that means you have a MySpace, and that’s all you need to help out and participate.

Music for Relief has teamed up with Linkin Park and SocialVibe. com to help the hurricane victims in Haiti.

Watch the video below and get started at www. socialvibe. com/musicforrelief.

May the best fan win!

Unlucky. :/

^Eh?

BTW: LP posted a bulletin: Here is your chance to meet and hang out with Linkin Park in the studio as they record their new album! If you’re reading this bulletin that means you have a MySpace, and that’s all you need to help out and participate.

Music for Relief has teamed up with Linkin Park and SocialVibe. com to help the hurricane victims in Haiti.

Watch the video below and get started at www. socialvibe. com/musicforrelief.

May the best fan win!

Unlucky. :/

Americans Only. Some law prevents them flying in anyone from over seas