The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

@Joan

But german has many dialects, too!

I think, you won't understand anyone form bavaria! I don't understand them, too! xD

You wouldn't understand me, too, if I would talk to you like I talk to friends! xD I mean if you could speak german :razz:

Wow it's pretty weird to think that's there's many dialects in German too! I just though it's almost like English that it's mostly same all the time. But in Finnish you can say I in so many ways: Minä, mä, mie, mää etc. :mrgreen:

What you don't understand anyone from Bavaria? :o But still in the same country! In Finland u probably understand almost everything from each Finnish dialect, there are just a few words that are different but the rest of the words are almost the same.

That sounded pretty weird. :mrgreen: What kinda dialect do you speak? :)

Haha u really think so? :P Do you have to weird stuff you say to your friends or do you speak so weird dialect? :)

Yes, partly they are german. :)

Ouhw, that's hard to translate for me, but it means something like:

"Born as a king

Crowned to dominator (Idk if its this word, otherwise it's "master" I guess)

I'll shine in all my prid" (Idk the right english words for 'Pracht' &'Erglänz')

Cool! I ♥ Germany! :hyper:

Ich liebe Deutchland. Correct? :)

Well I think it was like that. Thanks Franny! :hug:

I became curious: what kinda weather is there right now? :P

yeah, isn't it? haha :twisted:

oh it was okay so far, not the best but oh well. :) how has yours been?

Haha yes it is. :twisted:

I love hat evil little smiley it's cute! :mrgreen:

Okay then. :) Did you have interesting subjects today? I didn't. I had so boring subjects like maths, biology, Finnish, English and Swedish. It was a language day today! :D

Well my day has been pretty good. Just a bit boring and tiring though but still I had great time at school. :)

wooo, i had a good idea! :mrgreen: hehe

so should I put the whole message in there or just what's up and how you're doing? and I didn't even ask my parents. I know what they gonna answer "you can do that as long as you're paying this".... and as much as I love them I still can't pay so much money for being in the club. :nono: although I really want to

Just what's up. I think I'm gunna write shortly what I did this day and how I feel, this you can put in then. :]

yeah same here. -,-

Cool! I ♥ Germany! :hyper:

Ich liebe Deutchland. Correct? :)

Well I think it was like that. Thanks Franny! :hug:

I became curious: what kinda weather is there right now? :P

If you mean that you love the country Germany, it was correct. :) If you mean that you love the language, it has to be "Ich liebe Deutsch.".

Np. :hug:

Oh, the sun is shining a bit but it's grey though. there?

Wow it's pretty weird to think that's there's many dialects in German too! I just though it's almost like English that it's mostly same all the time. But in Finnish you can say I in so many ways: Minä, mä, mie, mää etc. :mrgreen:

What you don't understand anyone from Bavaria? :o But still in the same country! In Finland u probably understand almost everything from each Finnish dialect, there are just a few words that are different but the rest of the words are almost the same.

That sounded pretty weird. :mrgreen: What kinda dialect do you speak? :)

Haha u really think so? :P Do you have to weird stuff you say to your friends or do you speak so weird dialect? :)

NO german really speaks german^^

For example: "Hallo" means "hello"

In the north they say "moin" or "moin moin"

In the South they say "Grüß Gott" or "servus"

In the East they say...something different xD

And in my region they say "Ei guude"! ;)

The funniest bavarian word I know is "Fotzenhobel" what's in german "Mundharmonika" and in english harmonica xD

And a "Fotze" normally is something TOTALLY different in german, but I can't write this in here, 'cause it's x-rated xD

NO german really speaks german^^

For example: "Hallo" means "hello"

In the north they say "moin" or "moin moin"

In the South they say "Grüß Gott" or "servus"

In the East they say...something different xD

And in my region they say "Ei guude"! ;)

The funniest bavarian word I know is "Fotzenhobel" what's in german "Mundharmonika" and in english harmonica xD

And a "Fotze" normally is something TOTALLY different in german, but I can't write this in here, 'cause it's x-rated xD

Wow so many words for just to day hello! :o In Finnish there aren't so many opinions: "hei", "moi", "terve", "moikka" and "päivää". So it's pretty simple here. :mrgreen:

Haha okay. xD I know that's funny! But thanks god here in Finland there ain't words like that cause dialects ain't so popular. Everyone just uses capital dialects here but in nere of our neighbourhood countrys like Russia, Sweden and Norway those dialects change a bit. ;-)

If you mean that you love the country Germany, it was correct. :) If you mean that you love the language, it has to be "Ich liebe Deutsch.".

Np. :hug:

Oh, the sun is shining a bit but it's grey though. there?

Well I meant I love the country, but I also love the language! Here in Finland it's the same word for the country and to the language and it's weird! The difference between those is just that the country starts with a big letter and the language doesn't. ;-) So Germany is "Saksa" and German is "saksa". Lol I've always hated the Finnish translations to countries those are always so different a bit terrible! :mrgreen:

That sounds so cool! Do you have snow there? :) We have and it looks so beautiful here right now cause here's now a pink sundown a lots of snows in the ground. :P

Well I meant I love the country, but I also love the language! Here in Finland it's the same word for the country and to the language and it's weird! The difference between those is just that the country starts with a big letter and the language doesn't. ;-) So Germany is "Saksa" and German is "saksa". Lol I've always hated the Finnish translations to countries those are always so different a bit terrible! :mrgreen:

That sounds so cool! Do you have snow there? :) We have and it looks so beautiful here right now cause here's now a pink sundown a lots of snows in the ground. :P

Aw, that's really weird!

Lol, "Saksa" kinda reminds me of "Sachsen" here in Germany, haha.

aw that's cool! No, we haven't got any...

ok Joan, enough about languages! Let's sing! xD
Hahaa yeah we have chatted about languages for ages. x'D

Let's star singing yay! :rotfl:

You start. ;-)

Aw, that's really weird!

Lol, "Saksa" kinda reminds me of "Sachsen" here in Germany, haha.

aw that's cool! No, we haven't got any...

Yeah I know and I think it's also pretty stupid. :nono:

And yeah "Saksa" really comes from "Sachsen" Franny you are wise! I remember when we once had a lesson about those languages names. But you wanna hear even more stupid name? Here in Finland we call Finland "Suomi". It's so stupid cause Finland sounds so much prettier! But the stupidest name is that Russia is "Venäjä" in Finnish. :rotfl: I have no idea who genious made it but "venäjä" is almost like "veräjä" which means cage, lol. :rotfl:

Why I started talking about Finnish again? I've no idea.

What? No snow in Germany? :o I always though that when there's snow in Finland there's also snow in almost whole Europe. :mrgreen:

I really should stop talking about Finnish now. Just please if I even mention anything about Finnish just tell me to stop cause I've spoken about it too much today. xD

Yeah I know and I think it's also pretty stupid. :nono:

And yeah "Saksa" really comes from "Sachsen" Franny you are wise! I remember when we once had a lesson about those languages names. But you wanna hear even more stupid name? Here in Finland we call Finland "Suomi". It's so stupid cause Finland sounds so much prettier! But the stupidest name is that Russia is "Venäjä" in Finnish. :rotfl: I have no idea who genious made it but "venäjä" is almost like "veräjä" which means cage, lol. :rotfl:

Why I started talking about Finnish again? I've no idea.

What? No snow in Germany? :o I always though that when there's snow in Finland there's also snow in almost whole Europe. :mrgreen:

I really should stop talking about Finnish now. Just please if I even mention anything about Finnish just tell me to stop cause I've spoken about it too much today. xD

Lmao, I'm not wise! xD Finland means "Suomi"? Wow, that's really stupid!

"Vänäja" is cool though! Your language is very confusing, I have to confess.

No, here's currently no snow. :mrgreen:

KK I'll do. :P

Lmao, I'm not wise! xD Finland means "Suomi"? Wow, that's really stupid!

"Vänäja" is cool though! Your language is very confusing, I have to confess.

No, here's currently no snow. :mrgreen:

KK I'll do. :P

Yes you are Franny! :hug::)

Yeah I know! I hate it and I'd like to call our country Finland than "Suomi". OMG Fin-land I just get it. Lol! xD A country with lots of fish. :rotfl:

I know. Finnish is damn hard and stupid and annoying but still I love it in it's owan weird way. xD I love Finnish but sometimes it's just so annoying (and mothertongue is pretty hard here!).

I'd love to be German. Auf wiedersehen. :D

We didn't have so much snow in the winter but now when it's almost spring we have lots of snow. O_o It's because of the Global Warming damn. :nono:

What does "KK"? i'm-so-smart.com

Hahaa yeah we have chatted about languages for ages. x'D

Let's star singing yay! :rotfl:

You start. ;-)

you really want me to sing...sure? damn...that's like suicide! xD

well...ok!

Suffering from something we're not sure of

In a world there is no cure for

These lives we live test negative for happiness

Flat line, no pulse, but eyes open

Single file like soldiers on a mission

If theres no war outside our heads

Why are we losing?

*sings*

you really want me to sing...sure? damn...that's like suicide! xD

well...ok!

Suffering from something we're not sure of

In a world there is no cure for

These lives we live test negative for happiness

Flat line, no pulse, but eyes open

Single file like soldiers on a mission

If theres no war outside our heads

Why are we losing?

*sings*

Haha that was good! And it was nothing like a suicide to me. ;-)

What song was it? :)

Yes you are Franny! :hug::)

Yeah I know! I hate it and I'd like to call our country Finland than "Suomi". OMG Fin-land I just get it. Lol! xD A country with lots of fish. :rotfl:

I know. Finnish is damn hard and stupid and annoying but still I love it in it's owan weird way. xD I love Finnish but sometimes it's just so annoying (and mothertongue is pretty hard here!).

I'd love to be German. Auf wiedersehen. :D

We didn't have so much snow in the winter but now when it's almost spring we have lots of snow. O_o It's because of the Global Warming damn. :nono:

What does "KK"? i'm-so-smart.com

If you think so. :):hug:

does "Fin" mean "fish" in your language?

"Auf wiedersehen" means something like "Bye", are you already going? :P;-)

I always write "KK" when I wanna write "okay" - kinda stupid short cut I made up cuz I'm such a lazy person. haha

If you think so. :):hug:

does "Fin" mean "fish" in your language?

"Auf wiedersehen" means something like "Bye", are you already going? :P;-)

I always write "KK" when I wanna write "okay" - kinda stupid short cut I made up cuz I'm such a lazy person. haha

Yes I think so. ;-)

No no no. In Finnish fish is "kala" cause we're so geniouses that our words just can't be even close of the English one. :rotfl:

Fin means fish's fins/paddles in English. Y'know fin means fishes "hands". :mrgreen:

Yeah I know it. No I'm not leaving it just came to my head cause I watched Project Runaway where Heidi Klum always says "Auf Wiedersehen" to the person who has been eliminated. :) And I wanted to impress you with my German skills, lol. :mrgreen:

Okay now I learnt a brand new short cut! And yes you are pretty lazy Franzi but I like it cause all my messages are like long stories from a book. :mrgreen:

Yes I think so. ;-)

No no no. In Finnish fish is "kala" cause we're so geniouses that our words just can't be even close of the English one. :rotfl:

Fin means fish's fins/paddles in English. Y'know fin means fishes "hands". :mrgreen:

Yeah I know it. No I'm not leaving it just came to my head cause I watched Project Runaway where Heidi Klum always says "Auf Wiedersehen" to the person who has been eliminated. :) And I wanted to impress you with my German skills, lol. :mrgreen:

Okay now I learnt a brand new short cut! And yes you are pretty lazy Franzi but I like it cause all my messages are like long stories from a book. :mrgreen:

Aw, kk I got it. - you know I'm wise. :mrgreen:

lol that's cool! I'm proud of you, haha.

Thanks for agreeing with me. xD Oh yes, your messages are always very long!

Sorry, had to leave, but now I'm back again!^^

@Joan

This was "Life Less Frightening" by Rise Against! It's one of my MOST favourite songs EVER! Right beside their "Savior", P'more's "Stop This Song" and The Sounds' "Rock'n'Roll"