The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

it's a bunch....but thanks :hug:

We had like 4 each week...I hope it'll be over when I'm back from France...

no problem. :hug: but you'll get through that, haha. :kiss:

oh yeah france... you still don't seem excited, huh hun? :(

Ida! :hug: Sweety!

I'm pretty good just a bit exhausted cause I had pretty tiring day at school as always. My class is just so perfect and we did all kinds of practical jokes to our teachers today haha. :mrgreen:

What about u? :)

:hug:

haha, we do that too. :P but yeah, school's exhausting :/ I'm so glad that we're having weekend, 'cause the last ones I had so much to do :willy_nilly:

thanks!

I'm fine, too! Finally it's weekend again! The first one since about a month! :D:willy_nilly:

that sounds great!

yeah, I'm having like the first 'real' weekend this month, haha.

i had so much to do! :willy_nilly:

Hey Guro! :hug: I'm good, thanks! finally weekend, haha. :P what about you hun? :D

call me daddy *lol* xD

why does school drive you nuts?

Hahaa lol. xD

Well I think it's sometimes great to be at school but it takes too much of my free time y'know. :mrgreen: And I don't get anything about mathematics it's so hard. And we have to write too much in mothertongue (Finnish) and it's actually pretty hard! Finnish is the hardest language in the world.

But how are u? :)

Hello! I'm sitting on the bus on my way to oslo, so can't talk long. But how are we all?:smile:
Hi Guro! :hug:

How are u? :)

Wow you are going to Oslo? Wow that sounds so cool! I'd love to go to the Norway anytime cause it's so beautiful (and near). I love Norwegian it's so beautiful language. :P

Hahaa sorry I had to. But how are u? :)

that sounds great!

yeah, I'm having like the first 'real' weekend this month, haha.

i had so much to do! :willy_nilly:

so this weekend's gonna be LEGENDARY! xD

Hahaa lol. xD

Well I think it's sometimes great to be at school but it takes too much of my free time y'know. :mrgreen: And I don't get anything about mathematics it's so hard. And we have to write too much in mothertongue (Finnish) and it's actually pretty hard! Finnish is the hardest language in the world.

But how are u? :)

I'm (still) fine, thanks! :)

I don't think finnish is the hardest language in the world...I think chinese is harder (to learn)!^^

:hug:

haha, we do that too. :P but yeah, school's exhausting :/ I'm so glad that we're having weekend, 'cause the last ones I had so much to do :willy_nilly:

That's pretty usual nowadays. :D Today one girl in my class just went out of the window (it was the first floor so) and my class mates told to the teacher that she went to the toilet. My teacher didn't notice that she went out and we had a great laugh. :mrgreen:

Aww poor you. :hug: :/ But yeah weekends are always the best parts of the week! :P

Aw *gives an energie drink*

I'm good, thanks. :)

Yummy, energy drink!

Glad to hear you are feeling great. :hug:

What are u doing right now? :P

I have to tell you one thing: Ich bin satt.

Lol that's one of the only sentence I know in German! :) I love German it's beautiful! :P

good afternoon! :D
Good afternoon. How are u? :)

That's pretty usual nowadays. :D Today one girl in my class just went out of the window (it was the first floor so) and my class mates told to the teacher that she went to the toilet. My teacher didn't notice that she went out and we had a great laugh. :mrgreen:

Aww poor you. :hug: :/ But yeah weekends are always the best parts of the week! :P

ahahah, i would've laugh so hard :rotfl: thanks! :hug: you got that right, hehe.

so this weekend's gonna be LEGENDARY! xD

haha, sure! :D

No.....It's gunna be so crappy....We have to write a diary as project and stuff & ya....just don't wanna leave. I just have to remember comming on in MSN before - exchanging numbers ya know. ;D

Aaaaw. :( I'll miss you hun! :hug: how long are you going again?

oh my gosh, i've totally cut that outta my mind. :shifty:

Yummy, energy drink!

Glad to hear you are feeling great. :hug:

What are u doing right now? :P

I have to tell you one thing: Ich bin satt.

Lol that's one of the only sentence I know in German! :) I love German it's beautiful! :P

I'm just checking the twilight fansites, you? :]

Aw that's so sweet hun! & it was even in the right spelling. .hug:

I'm (still) fine, thanks! :)

I don't think finnish is the hardest language in the world...I think chinese is harder (to learn)!^^

Glad to hear. :hug::P

What could have happened in such a short time and had changed you mood? :mrgreen: Well I just wanted to be polite. :)

No no no chinise must be easier than Finnish. You don't wanna hear how many cases one word can have in Finnish. :mrgreen:

One word "lentää" which means "fly" in Finnish:

lennän, lennät, lentää, lennämme, lennätte, lentävät, lensin, lensit, lensi, lensimme, lensitte, lensivät, olen lentänyt, olet lentänyt, oli lentänyt, olemme löytäneet, olette lentäneet, olivat lentäneet, olin lentänyt, olit lentänyt, oli lentänyt, olimme lentäneet, olitte lentäneet, olivat lentäneet, lennettiin, ollaan lennetty, oli lennetty.

So now you know Finnish ain't easy. :mrgreen: Finnish and Hungary are the hardest! :D

I'll miss you too like hell! :(:hug: I'm going from 29th march - 3rd april....

Me too but now Í just remembered it. :lol:

aw really? :( But it's not that long, thank god! :D

are we going to text much? ..'cause like I said before, I usually haven't got that much money on my phone...and france costs more (?)

AND by the way, have you got the fullsizes to your sig?

Glad to hear. :hug::P

What could have happened in such a short time and had changed you mood? :mrgreen: Well I just wanted to be polite. :)

No no no chinise must be easier than Finnish. You don't wanna hear how many cases one word can have in Finnish. :mrgreen:

One word "lentää" which means "fly" in Finnish:

lennän, lennät, lentää, lennämme, lennätte, lentävät, lensin, lensit, lensi, lensimme, lensitte, lensivät, olen lentänyt, olet lentänyt, oli lentänyt, olemme löytäneet, olette lentäneet, olivat lentäneet, olin lentänyt, olit lentänyt, oli lentänyt, olimme lentäneet, olitte lentäneet, olivat lentäneet, lennettiin, ollaan lennetty, oli lennetty.

So now you know Finnish ain't easy. :mrgreen: Finnish and Hungary are the hardest! :D

I never said it's easy, I just think chinese is harder^^

I mean...there are so DAMN many words and so many dialects!

but finnish really kicks ass xD

Every case of that word you wrote sounds like food xD

ahahah, i would've laugh so hard :rotfl: thanks! :hug: you got that right, hehe.
Yeah we also laughed so much. And also today in the maths lesson my class mates started to do somersaults and cartwheels on the ground and our wonderful teacher didn't notice those either. :mrgreen: I think he really need new classes! :D

But what are you doing now? :P

I'm just checking the twilight fansites, you? :]

Aw that's so sweet hun! & it was even in the right spelling. .hug:

Wow that sounds so cool! :hyper: Are those German fan sites? :)

Well I'm on youtube and writing here so nothing special. :P

Yay! I did something right! :hyper: I'd love to be German I'm so jealous. :)

German is so so cute! I'd like to know what this means so I really need your help with this one so could you translate? :P

"Als König geboren

Zum Herrscher erkoren

Erglänz ich in all meiner Pracht"

Thanks sugar. :hug:

Yeah we also laughed so much. And also today in the maths lesson my class mates started to do somersaults and cartwheels on the ground and our wonderful teacher didn't notice those either. :mrgreen: I think he really need new classes! :D

But what are you doing now? :P

oh my gosh, that's not that inconspicuous. *irony* haha

well, nothing special music, internet and i'm watching a few videos on youtube. :D you?

I never said it's easy, I just think chinese is harder^^

I mean...there are so DAMN many words and so many dialects!

but finnish really kicks ass xD

Every case of that word you wrote sounds like food xD

Haha I know but I proved you it's not easy. Well actually chinese might be harder but still Finnish must be one of the hardest! :D

Well there are. But we also have so many dialects in Finland sadly! No-one uses those words anymore but we have to remember all those too! When we speak it's almost like it's shorter version of the word so. :P

Haha that was so funny! Well it really sounds pretty foodish haha. :mrgreen: But Finnish kicks ass cause it's so damn hard, lol. No-one totally learns it if that person haven't learned it when he/she was a kid. :D

aw really? :( But it's not that long, thank god! :D

are we going to text much? ..'cause like I said before, I usually haven't got that much money on my phone...and france costs more (?)

AND by the way, have you got the fullsizes to your sig?

Yes...For me it's long though...you know I'm a PF whore XD

France costs more I guess. I think I'm gonna text you like 2 times or what, Idk. You don't have to reply every time though. Just that you can give the others on here an update that I'm still alive. :rotfl:

No, sorry. :crybad: I also would like to have them, but they are only for PFC members. :crybad::crybad::nono:

oh my gosh, that's not that inconspicuous. *irony* haha

well, nothing special music, internet and i'm watching a few videos on youtube. :D you?

Haha yeah! :D

Sounds so cool! I have almost the same! PF and youtube what a great combination!

I'm curious to how has your day been? :) Did you have a nice day at school?

Wow that sounds so cool! :hyper: Are those German fan sites? :)

Well I'm on youtube and writing here so nothing special. :P

Yay! I did something right! :hyper: I'd love to be German I'm so jealous. :)

German is so so cute! I'd like to know what this means so I really need your help with this one so could you translate? :P

"Als König geboren

Zum Herrscher erkoren

Erglänz ich in all meiner Pracht"

Thanks sugar. :hug:

Yes, partly they are german. :)

Ouhw, that's hard to translate for me, but it means something like:

"Born as a king

Crowned to dominator (Idk if its this word, otherwise it's "master" I guess)

I'll shine in all my prid" (Idk the right english words for 'Pracht' &'Erglänz')

Yes...For me it's long though...you know I'm a PF whore XD

France costs more I guess. I think I'm gonna text you like 2 times or what, Idk. You don't have to reply every time though. Just that you can give the others on here an update that I'm still alive. :rotfl:

No, sorry. :crybad: I also would like to have them, but they are only for PFC members. :crybad::crybad::nono:

yeeah, the only thing i know for sure. :mrgreen:

damnit, yeah I'll text you back! oh, and sure i'll tell them when they ask! :D

maybe you should make a thread before you go like "yeah blah blah i go to france and can't come online for six days now..." and when you text me, i'll write something in there that you're doing fine.

NOOOOO! :nono: why do I have to pay for being a fan? :nono: i hate that, not everyone got money.

@Joan

But german has many dialects, too!

I think, you won't understand anyone form bavaria! I don't understand them, too! xD

You wouldn't understand me, too, if I would talk to you like I talk to friends! xD I mean if you could speak german :razz:

yeeah, the only thing i know for sure. :mrgreen:

damnit, yeah I'll text you back! oh, and sure i'll tell them when they ask! :D

maybe you should make a thread before you go like "yeah blah blah i go to france and can't come online for six days now..." and when you text me, i'll write something in there that you're doing fine.

NOOOOO! :nono: why do I have to pay for being a fan? :nono: i hate that, not everyone got money.

Yay! :mrgreen:

Alright. Yes, I'll make a thread that I'm leaving for a week before I go, there you can put my messages in then. :mrgreen:

Totally agreed. I asked my mom whether I can join and she said no cuz of the money. :nono: I mean, such fan packets you get are totally useless. If they'd take them off and would offer a free membership, that'd be alot better.

Yay! :mrgreen:

Alright. Yes, I'll make a thread that I'm leaving for a week before I go, there you can put my messages in then. :mrgreen:

Totally agreed. I asked my mom whether I can join and she said no cuz of the money. :nono: I mean, such fan packets you get are totally useless. If they'd take them off and would offer a free membership, that'd be alot better.

wooo, i had a good idea! :mrgreen: hehe

so should I put the whole message in there or just what's up and how you're doing? and I didn't even ask my parents. I know what they gonna answer "you can do that as long as you're paying this".... and as much as I love them I still can't pay so much money for being in the club. :nono: although I really want to