The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

Well Fender is GREAT! If I had the money to buy one I'd like to buy a Fender Stratocaster maybe.

Ibanez is good brand too. Good choice whatever model you're going to buy. :P

I played a Fender American Standard strat through a Fender Blues Deville 2x12 combo on Sunday.

Absolutely sexy clean tone.

I also have an Ibanez and that rules too.

I played a Fender American Standard strat through a Fender Blues Deville 2x12 combo on Sunday.

Absolutely sexy clean tone.

I also have an Ibanez and that rules too.

Will you let me play your guitar some time? :P

Yes, Ibanez rules. I've been thinking about buying a Fender or an Ibanez one.

Haha, okay. But I live a bit far away from there. But when I chill out there some time, I'll give you a call, hehe. ;-)

And why is a 7 string guitar better than a 6 string?

Because more strings = extended range and more playing options.

I think I'll go straight up to an 8 string and melt your face with some To-Mera and Meshuggah.

I was thinking of getting an 8 string, possibly fanned fret, custom built, next year.

26 inch scale for the low B string and 24.75 inch scale for a high A string.

I don't really have a use for a low F# to be honest, I don't play Meshuggah style "Djent".

I was thinking of getting an 8 string, possibly fanned fret, custom built, next year.

26 inch scale for the low B string and 24.75 inch scale for a high A string.

I don't really have a use for a low F# to be honest, I don't play Meshuggah style "Djent".

WTF? I know Rusty Cooley uses a high A string, but is it really that useful for anything? Well ok, maybe some new chord voicings and what not, but Rusty uses it for shredding, and that's just... no.

Wooo...I think I'm left behind. I need to learn more about the music you two like. :shifty:

Awesome. :D There's a whole new world waiting for you. >=)