The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

it's always funny

I'm not saying it's not funny, cos it is, but when you turn 20 semen in a cup isn't quite as funny anymore hehe.

It's actually a lot funnier to see someone drink urine/semen in real life by mistake than it is in a movie.

I'm not saying it's not funny, cos it is, but when you turn 20 semen in a cup isn't quite as funny anymore hehe.

It's actually a lot funnier to see someone drink urine/semen in real life by mistake than it is in a movie.

totally made me think of jackass here haha

anyway, i'm done putting it off

watching american pie

night guyssss

Lol I'm not even talking about Jackass.

I'm just talking about the idiots I've seen at parties that get tricked into thinking there is nothing in their beer but some asshole has played a practical joke on them and jizzed/pissed in their drink:rotfl:

It's never happened to me before, it's usually one of the things that happens to the idiots that come to parties uninvited, so usually before we kick them out, we wait until they get drunk and someone will do the prank.

Then we kick them out of the party:rotfl:

They'll end feeling even worse and it goddamn serves them right for showing up uninvited

I gotta try that next time I go out with my friends.

Did you jizz/piss in somebody's cup?

I'm too dignified to have done either.

Although I'm enough of an asshole to go ask someone who is really drunk to do either one of the 2 to get back at someone who is uninvited :mrgreen:(most of the time the uninvited party goers are people I and many others really hate and are complete jerks when you see then on the street).

Hasn't happened in quite a while now (at least 4-5 months) so not a common thing that happens.