The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

WTF? I know Rusty Cooley uses a high A string, but is it really that useful for anything? Well ok, maybe some new chord voicings and what not, but Rusty uses it for shredding, and that's just... no.

Lol, I didn't mean Rusty Cooley wankfest.

The new chord voicings, exactly, that's the reason I want one, for trying out some new chords playing post rock/post metal stuff.

Have you ever played a guitar tuned down to F# and tried to play power chords down that low?

Absolute mud, even through the tightest amps.

Then recommend me some bands. but I won't promise that I'll be better than you. haha. :P

I made a recommendations -thread a couple of months backwards. It has some c00l stuff in it for you to try.

"but I won't promise that I'll be better than you" No entiendo tu frase, perdoneme!

Lol, I didn't mean Rusty Cooley wankfest.

The new chord voicings, exactly, that's the reason I want one, for trying out some new chords playing post rock/post metal stuff.

Have you ever played a guitar tuned down to F# and tried to play power chords down that low?

Absolute mud, even through the tightest amps.

I know, and that's why I haven't seriously considered getting an 8 string. :)

Some instruments I'd like to have right now are a fretless acoustic guitar and a sitar.:hyper: Now THOSE should open up some new possibilities.

I made a recommendations -thread a couple of months backwards. It has some c00l stuff in it for you to try.

"but I won't promise that I'll be better than you" No entiendo tu frase, perdoneme!

Okay, I'll check it out now. Thanks.

nevermind my sentence. :P

I know, and that's why I haven't seriously considered getting an 8 string. :)

Some instruments I'd like to have right now are a fretless acoustic guitar and a sitar.:hyper: Now THOSE should open up some new possibilities.

Hell yeah, I want a fretless too man, 7 string fretless!

Anywho, I'm off to bed, later.