The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

Damn, I wish I was a moderator. I have this like, halfway between normal member and moderator position. No mod powers, just get more of a say in the site and stuff like that.

I know they wouldn't promote me to mod status because I'd just go around doing dumb stuff like randomly deleting posts and stuff.

He said very very quietly. :rotfl: Dude I'm an open lord of the rings and harry potter nerd, it doesn't get worse then that!

I don't play anymore, I'll admit, but I like the people there. But that's cool though, liking Harry Potter and LOTR is normal for someone our age. But Yugioh, that for 8-14 year olds, you know?

I'm a nerd too.......of sorts.

I don't game or anything, but I constantly read up the technical specifications of random things on the internet like speakers and amplifiers and stuff, does that make me nerdy?

That's not really nerdy, unless you're a member of Neoseeker.com, or something.

Yeah, I get that. I remember when I was like 14 I was reading lemony snicket books. Don't know if you've heard of them. Now that was embarrassing!!!

I own all of the books. Best one is the Reptile Room.

Well, if it's not nerdy what it is? Techno-geek? As we speak I have browser tabs open so I can read the technical specs of studio monitor speakers lol

That's not nerdy that's stuff you need to know for whatever reason you need that for.

My lobes are stretched very slightly, I'm planning on going more, but my mom disagrees with it. she won't get me the stuff to put in them, so I'm putting random crap in them to keep them open. not horribly random, but it's not metal or clean, however. I'm putting in standard sized, cut open hair elastics.

I liked all of em, but the end was kind of a buzz kill. Like what actually happened???

Actually, I've never completed the series, neither have I finished a whole book since freshman year. I did start reading The End though....

I used to walk around everywhere reading books, I'd go to the Home Depot with my dad and I'd be walking with him reading my books. I guess books don't interest me much anymore. I'm more music than reading I guess.

Too cool for nerds!!!:nono: Bummer.

I'm like a combination emo-nerd if were getting all high school cliche.

Hmm let's see........................... metalhead-hardcore-skater dude............who also regularly listens to jazz and some classical composers:willy_nilly:

I just find it easier to call myself a guitar player:rotfl:

To some people my hair isn't long enough to be a metalhead, I listen too much punk to be a metalhead but listen to too much metal to be a punk, I also listen to some emo bands and Paramore so I'm rejected by both metalheads and "troo" punks and I don't skateboard regularly enough to be a true skater but yet I do skate so I am a skater.

So as I said........I'm a guitar player:mrgreen: easy.

A while ago I attempted to be a "metalhead" in terms of my appearance, but in the end it didn't work out for me. I just don't like having really long hair, plus I'm starting to really think a lot of metalheads look like cavemen and have no sense of fashion.

I still have friends into their whole metalhead thing, long hair, ancient worn out jeans and always wearing black and stuff. It's just kinda ridiculous really, I think I'd go insane if I listened to nothing but metal all day

I used to be one of those ultra narrow minded "I HATE ALL EMO" people. I was going through various junk in my bedroom, I found this old school writing book in my room, and it turned out it was this one I had written up an "anti emo petition" in it and got people to sign out.

I look back at those days and feel like an idiot:nono: Some of my closest friends easily fit into the usual emo look and music taste so I've certainly gotten over the whole irrational grudge against emos.

That and I find the emo look to be incredibly hot on girls when it's done right.

Oh how I've changed............