The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

hallucinations don't happen normally until around 40+ hours.

Well at the time I was already awake about 39 hours lol.

I managed to make it to 40 and a half hours, but my body just said fuck off and go to sleep, so I did. Just before I fell asleep I felt this crazy floating feeling I never get when I'm awake for a normal period of time

We might have to call it quits already, because of all this last minute stuff regarding what the hell I am meant to do in terms of having permanent employment.

It's annoying, considering I wrote a whole song out too, but what can you do, eh.

That and I really want to earn some proper amounts of money so I can buy some new stuff to develop my audio engineering skills.

Well, I'll keep writing songs, but most likely not for a band that wont exist anymore.

If I get some money, I might buy a microphone. I have the software for drums, plus I can play bass guitar and guitar anyway, so that's all I need for rock instrumentation, and since I can't sing for shit, maybe I'll learn to do death growls and write some solo artist death metal stuff with me doing vocals.

Yeah, but I'm kinda sick of writing instrumental music, at least the traditional kind of instrumental guitar music like Joe Satriani, cos it's been done and I can't even play good enough to do that stuff anyway.

But yeah, definitely some instrumental stuff is amazing I think, I'd say at least 25 per cent of what I listen to doesn't have any vocals.

I tend to think death metal is kinda about having the vocals. You can have the guitar style, the drumming etc, sure, but I think death metal growls are essential to it being death metal

Yeah, but I'm kinda sick of writing instrumental music, at least the traditional kind of instrumental guitar music like Joe Satriani, cos it's been done and I can't even play good enough to do that stuff anyway.

But yeah, definitely some instrumental stuff is amazing I think, I'd say at least 25 per cent of what I listen to doesn't have any vocals.

I tend to think death metal is kinda about having the vocals. You can have the guitar style, the drumming etc, sure, but I think death metal growls are essential to it being death metal

well said, I don't know what to say.

Have you tried to look for members for the band?

Well, the thing is we don't even know if we'll continue with the band.

I actually would love to play in a death metal band, well actually more so a more melodic death metal band with occasional clean vocals, but as it is our drummer wasn't skilled for death metal, I was pretty much the only member out of the 3 that really understood that style of music and could play it well, so we decided on a more funk metal thing, but yeah as I said, if we don't continue the band, in my spare time I can write some death metal stuff