The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

Nah it was pretty damn shit

Lol. Well, I've never been there myself to be honest anyway, so I can't say, but it doesn't look that interesting anyway.

It's funny, everyone from overseas wants to see the Sydney Opera House and Ayers rock, but if I died having seen neither of them, I couldn't give a flying fuck. I'd honestly rather see every single pub in Melbourne than go all that way to see some crappy tourist attractions.

Canadian's and yer snow, damn it. Actually snow must get annoying after a while. It must be fun for about a day, until you realize you gotta walk around in it and drive in it and stuff.

And I wasn't kidding about the pot thing, I hate the Australian laws.

"YOU CAN'T SMOKE POT NOW AND THEN BECAUSE SOME DUMBASSES THAT SMOKED IT 40 TIMES A DAY AND RUINED THEIR LIVES WITH IT" Just ruins it for the rest of us who us it responsibly and only on the odd occasion really.

it is pretty brutal to drive in when it's blizzarding....and to walk in....and wait for a bus in after school....

but i still love snow haha

and pot is illegal here too, really

haha

Well, obviously in terms of actually dealing/producing weed, yeah, I'm quite aware that can get you a jail sentence In Canada.

On the other hand though, I've been told a lot of cops in Canada don't really give a fuck if you smoke it in public, whereas you get totally fucked if you smoke it in public here (which I do anyway, but just away from where people can see me lol)

Well, obviously in terms of actually dealing/producing weed, yeah, I'm quite aware that can get you a jail sentence In Canada.

On the other hand though, I've been told a lot of cops in Canada don't really give a fuck if you smoke it in public, whereas you get totally fucked if you smoke it in public here (which I do anyway, but just away from where people can see me lol)

i wouldn't know personally because i've never done it

i've never heard of anyone getting busted smoking it in public now that i think about it...

it's just house busts i hear about

our justice system sucks, basically

haha

I assume you own one then, yes?

Are you asking how to use it, or what it actually functions as?

It basically acts as if it's a finger holding down a barre chord of just the open strings, but you can shift it up and down the neck as you please. So say you want to play in A minor but using open chord fingerings rather than barre chords just move the capo up to the 5th fret. Just one example of what you can do with it.

Personally I don't use one, partly because I don't own one that works with my 7 string guitar lol, but I used to use one with my 6 strings.

Well, my favorite song ever that uses a capo:

Yes, even a metalhead like me can enjoy this lol. Seriously go out and buy the entire album Grace by Jeff Buckley if you don't have it.

Anyway, yeah I tried to learn this song without a capo, but it was just too awkward and basically impossible to play properly.

Do you need a capo? Well, technically no, I don't use one, but if the style of music you want to play requires easier fingerings of open chords higher up the neck, you'll definitely want one.

Well, my favorite song ever that uses a capo:

Yes, even a metalhead like me can enjoy this lol. Seriously go out and buy the entire album Grace by Jeff Buckley if you don't have it.

Anyway, yeah I tried to learn this song without a capo, but it was just too awkward and basically impossible to play properly.

Do you need a capo? Well, technically no, I don't use one, but if the style of music you want to play requires easier fingerings of open chords higher up the neck, you'll definitely want one.

ok thanks for clearing up some things for me :)

and why not listening to this it sounds amazng :) btw i wanted to ask you have you heard abotu the band called HIM?

:shifty:

spam.jpg

hahah :shifty: