The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

'night Catie.

I don't understand the whole "Guys and eyeliner= hot" thing to be honest.

What happened to guys being............guys?

I'm not saying men should be macho wankers, because I'm not like that either (I'm skinny, I admit to crying a lot and being very open about my emotions to others, which "macho" guys don't do) but neither have I felt the need to resort to wearing makeup and tight pants in order to make myself appear more feminine to appeal more to the opposite sex:?

'night Catie.

I don't understand the whole "Guys and eyeliner= hot" thing to be honest.

What happened to guys being............guys?

I'm not saying men should be macho wankers, because I'm not like that either (I'm skinny, I admit to crying a lot and being very open about my emotions to others, which "macho" guys don't do) but neither have I felt the need to resort to wearing makeup and tight pants in order to make myself appear more feminine to appeal more to the opposite sex:?

Dude it's all an opinion thing. Some girls don't like it. I just find shaggy hair and

eyeliner sexy.;-)

(edit) Not cross dressing! Just looking a little different.

Dude it's all an opinion thing. Some girls don't like it. I just find shaggy hair and

eyeliner sexy.;-)

(edit) Not cross dressing! Just looking a little different.

I like cross dressing when I drink, but that's purely a drunken thing:D

Girls can get away with guys clothes for some reason. Most guys clothes anyway, I still think it's a bit ridiculous seeing girls wear really baggy jeans. A lot of my female friends (past and present) have really liked wearing guys hoodies.