The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

I know you played Fences in E standard but you're off the hook since you made your own arrangement of it which suits E standard anyway. I'm talking about people doing it note for note (well, they think they are, but aren't).

The first bridge section thing, just before the instrumental section/sort of guitar solo thingy "Yeah yeah you're asking for it" bit, there's a D5 which is too low to be played in E standard.

Which is why I love my 7 string, I don't need to tune down to hit that D5, I just gotta play the 3rd position of the low B string and I'm all good:D

I have a Fences cover on the way, it's obviously not a surprise since you can tell by the way I've been talking about it I've been practicing it lately anyway.

I would've probably never heard that on my own, but Josh likes to throw 9ths everywhere so that is kind of what gives away the drop D tuning for me.

I'm still a little undecided, and I won't get any sleep tonight unless I figure it out, so...

That actually made me literally lol.

Seriously though, I doubt I'll go back to passive pickups anymore now. The previous pickups were virtually a sludge fest compared to these ones.

They are insanely articulate, note separation is scary good and the quietness......MAN the quietness.

They also do not like sloppy players. Seriously, since last Friday when I got them installed, my technique has improved already purely from having to clean up my technique because these muthafuckers make all your technique errors shine bright as day. Doesn't help either that I use plenty of mids, so hopefully I'll become a virtuoso in not too short a time hehe.

@Pekka : Well, I could type down the chords.

If you'd like the incorrect chords since I haven't even learnt the song at all, sure, I've got the chords.

They're Gdim7, an A stacked tritone and a G suspended.

@Ivana: I am being me.

Which is not the best thing to be.

I am also reading. And also wondering why it's now 11:17pm

I don't even remember what song we were talking about. I'm reading 4 other forum boards at once, 1/2 my brain is thinking "7 STRING GEEETARS" and another 1/3 is thinking about whether BTBAM used a click track on the Colors Live DVD or not.

I don't even remember what song we were talking about. I'm reading 4 other forum boards at once, 1/2 my brain is thinking "7 STRING GEEETARS" and another 1/3 is thinking about whether BTBAM used a click track on the Colors Live DVD or not.

ahhah as i said :mrgreen:

Pekka did that for me so..relax :rotfl: