The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

aw same here lol.

aaaand I just noticed a girl on my school who looks like mrs tabak, u know? :rotfl::nono: its annoying to see her every day. haha

btw, the bravo sucks, eh? :mrgreen:

yeah, we had to come like all dressed up in school today. :willy_nilly: i really didn't want to... but it's okay as long as we're haven monday & tuesday off. i'm gonna post a pic later. :mrgreen: what? ahahah :rotfl: i couldn't talk to her XD

oh, it definitely sucks. it just hope all the hype about them calms down...

yeah, we had to come like all dressed up in school today. :willy_nilly: i really didn't want to... but it's okay as long as we're haven monday & tuesday off. i'm gonna post a pic later. :mrgreen: what? ahahah :rotfl: i couldn't talk to her XD

oh, it definitely sucks. it just hope all the hype about them calms down...

Aw lucky you! We only did this in elemetary school (?) and now there's nothing anymore. Maybe cuz carnival isn't that popular in my region. YAY A PIC :hyper::willy_nilly::hug:

Yes! I mean, she's in like 11 or 12 and I've nothing to do with her, but it's annoying just to see her. haha

hopefully........they're my/our babies and not such a mag band. :nono:

Aw lucky you! We only did this in elemetary school (?) and now there's nothing anymore. Maybe cuz carnival isn't that popular in my region. YAY A PIC :hyper::willy_nilly::hug:

Yes! I mean, she's in like 11 or 12 and I've nothing to do with her, but it's annoying just to see her. haha

hopefully........they're my/our babies and not such a mag band. :nono:

yeah, but our sophomores want to celebrate it, 'cause it's their last year on our school and all that stuff... :willy_nilly: it's quite funny, but it isn't my favourite, hehe. Aaaw franny is getting excited :mrgreen: i hope i won't see any girl that could be identical with her XD YUS! NOBODY TOUCHES MY/OUR BABIES! :nono:

:shifty:

yeah, but our sophomores want to celebrate it, 'cause it's their last year on our school and all that stuff... :willy_nilly: it's quite funny, but it isn't my favourite, hehe. Aaaw franny is getting excited :mrgreen: i hope i won't see any girl that could be identical with her XD YUS! NOBODY TOUCHES MY/OUR BABIES! :nono:

:shifty:

Aw cool! haha When our sophomores have their last day, it's always quite funny too...But this year I'm in France at that time. :(

Yeah, Franny is getting veeery excited. :P

if there will be any guy on my school anytime who runs around like "OOOOH PARAMORE", I'll freak out. :roll:

Aw cool! haha When our sophomores have their last day, it's always quite funny too...But this year I'm in France at that time. :(

Yeah, Franny is getting veeery excited. :P

if there will be any guy on my school anytime who runs around like "OOOOH PARAMORE", I'll freak out. :roll:

Aaaw, too bad. :( gosh, i would be so pissed off... the only thing that annoys me at the moment is all the bravo stuff and those girls who are saying 'the twilight soundtrack is sooo awesome, decode is my favourite'... i don't blame them, 'cause I love it too...but you know? :willy_nilly:

Aaaw, too bad. :( gosh, i would be so pissed off... the only thing that annoys me at the moment is all the bravo stuff and those girls who are saying 'the twilight soundtrack is sooo awesome, decode is my favourite'... i don't blame them, 'cause I love it too...but you know? :willy_nilly:

Yes I know. :/ But ya know what really pulls the fuck outta me? That bravo met Paramore for the interview. Cuz Kristen Stewart and RPatz also were in germany like a few weeks ago at the bravo centre to give an interview and no one knew about it. :nono:

Yes I know. :/ But ya know what really pulls the fuck outta me? That bravo met Paramore for the interview. Cuz Kristen Stewart and RPatz also were in germany like a few weeks ago at the bravo centre to give an interview and no one knew about it. :nono:

do you really think they met them in germany? :( ...i couldn't believe this to be honest :/ appearing in germany without anything?!

I hope they met them where else...

do you really think they met them in germany? :( ...i couldn't believe this to be honest :/ appearing in germany without anything?!

I hope they met them where else...

I don't think so, it just could be. That's why I told you about the thing with RPatz. It's also unbelievable for me actually, but who knows...

Yeah, hopefully. anyways, read about our new th fan on here? :lol:

Hey Guro! :hug:

I don't think so, it just could be. That's why I told you about the thing with RPatz. It's also unbelievable for me actually, but who knows...

Yeah, hopefully. anyways, read about our new th fan on here? :lol:

i just hope it didn't happen like that...

NO! what's up with him/her? :mrgreen:

Hello =]

Hey hun! :hug: how are you today?