The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

oh that sucks :nono:

remember to drink lots =)

no probs =)

ehh nothing really. I'm kinda bored.....

you?

haha yeah :D i always drink a lot so it's not a problem :D

thanks dear. :hug:

anyways, what's up?

Yes, such a huge bit? :shifty:

Hopefully! That's my fave one! Ah, I see my Emmett dear thought of it. :mrgreen:

:rotfl:

btw i guess you've seen the lj post by taylor... :hyper: i commented, but he didn't reply :(

:lol: thats ok then ;-) I like the av, and the sig! Thats the only bit of twilight I actually like

Yeah, cuz you kinda find lots of friends/people you like on here pretty fast when you really start to write. I know when I joined here, I was kinda afraid cuz my english isn't perfectly and stuff, so I didn't post much at first. But then I got into it and now I'm kinda popular on here. :mrgreen:

Oh, thanks! Dia (inyoureyes) made the ani and sig for me.

Yeah, cuz you kinda find lots of friends/people you like on here pretty fast when you really start to write. I know when I joined here, I was kinda afraid cuz my english isn't perfectly and stuff, so I didn't post much at first. But then I got into it and now I'm kinda popular on here. :mrgreen:

Oh, thanks! Dia (inyoureyes) made the ani and sig for me.

Wicked :) I did German for a bit and completely sucked at it :lol: I find it amazing how good most German students are at english! I do French now, done that for a while and its getting easier :lol: