The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

Agreed. It's just their "Noooooo you MF, TH said this and this and it's true!!! You're all soooo wrong" thing what makes TH fans kinda funny, u know what I mean? :lol:

:rotfl: yes, i know what you mean. 2 or 3 years ago a friend of mine loved them, and I had to handle the hyperness. you should've seen her room- you couldn't see any of her wallpaper, there only were posters of them. :lol:

:rotfl: yes, i know what you mean. 2 or 3 years ago a friend of mine loved them, and I had to handle the hyperness. you should've seen her room- you couldn't see any of her wallpaper, there only were posters of them. :lol:

Eh.................................You don't mean me, do you? :shifty: CUZ HELL YA I WAS SUCH A SICK KID IN LIKE 05/06 TOO :willy_nilly::willy_nilly::willy_nilly::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I even went to the twin's home and talked to their stepdad............and

I got this via post:

(3 cards)

Für Franzi - Tom

Für Franzi - Bill

Wir hoffen, dass es dir bald besser geht und du laufen lernst.

toi, toi, toi

SO RANDOM :mrgreen:

Eh.................................You don't mean me, do you? :shifty: CUZ HELL YA I WAS SUCH A SICK KID IN LIKE 05/06 TOO :willy_nilly::willy_nilly::willy_nilly::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I even went to the twin's home and talked to their stepdad............and

I got this via post:

(3 cards)

Für Franzi - Tom

Für Franzi - Bill

Wir hoffen, dass es dir bald besser geht und du laufen lernst.

toi, toi, toi

SO RANDOM :mrgreen:

THAT'S SO CUTE! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl::mrgreen: i didn't know that! haha

aaw, well that's so nice of them. :D

THAT'S SO CUTE! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl::mrgreen: i didn't know that! haha

aaw, well that's so nice of them. :D

Yes, it actually is. Appart from the fact that my granny blamed me like hell when we were there. lol

I have to confess, at this time they really were nice guys - you could see that they step-dad tried to keep them normal, he's really cool. But now they just got a little high flight and became arrogant. Especially the twins. Though Gustav is still nice and normal, he's just been in magdeburg here a few weeks ago and is the only one who didn't move away. He still lives in magdeburg.

Yes, it actually is. Appart from the fact that my granny blamed me like hell when we were there. lol

I have to confess, at this time they really were nice guys - you could see that they step-dad tried to keep them normal, he's really cool. But now they just got a little high flight and became arrogant. Especially the twins. Though Gustav is still nice and normal, he's just been in magdeburg here a few weeks ago and is the only one who didn't move away. He still lives in magdeburg.

oh, what did she do? :rotfl: lol

well, at least they got a great step-dad and he's trying to keep them normal, but that's too hard, i guess.

oh, what did she do? :rotfl: lol

well, at least they got a great step-dad and he's trying to keep them normal, but that's too hard, i guess.

She said things like "Oh guck mal, da kommt ja wer! Der Stiefvater!"

Dann zu ihm: "Unser Enkelchen ist sooo ein fan, die liebt den Tom total! Ach gottchen, jetzt wird sie rot! Franzi gib den Brief hin! Nu gib! Ach gottchen, die ist ja sooo nervös" blahblah "Können ja mal zum kaffee kommen" :roll:

Idk if the step-dad didn't become like them too....As I said, its like 3 years ago when I met him and there the success wasnt that huge.

She said things like "Oh guck mal, da kommt ja wer! Der Stiefvater!"

Dann zu ihm: "Unser Enkelchen ist sooo ein fan, die liebt den Tom total! Ach gottchen, jetzt wird sie rot! Franzi gib den Brief hin! Nu gib! Ach gottchen, die ist ja sooo nervös" blahblah "Können ja mal zum kaffee kommen" :roll:

Idk if the step-dad didn't become like them too....As I said, its like 3 years ago when I met him and there the success wasnt that huge.

Aaaw, I would've died infront of everyone :rotfl: xD good old times, huh?

anyways, hunni, I gotta go now! :( TTYL! :kiss: xo