The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

Glad to hear. :)

I'm good, thanks! Today there was teacher strike over here and I could stay at home. haha

The only thing which pissed me off today was the bravo article abou paramore. :roll:

that's awesome! :mrgreen: haha, i want my teachers to strike too! ;D

yeah, that pissed me off soo bad. i was out with my sister yesterday and then i saw the bravo and was i like 'oh, let's see what's in it'... after i noticed the title of the article about paramore i said 'you can't be serious, are you?!'. :nono: that's all crap, like the worst ever.

that's awesome! :mrgreen: haha, i want my teachers to strike too! ;D

yeah, that pissed me off soo bad. i was out with my sister yesterday and then i saw the bravo and was i like 'oh, let's see what's in it'... after i noticed the title of the article about paramore i said 'you can't be serious, are you?!'. :nono: that's all crap, like the worst ever.

yeah make them to strike! Say they get way too less money for their great work! haha

yeah, I always wonder if they have their own "Geschichtenschreiber" who just sits around, searches stuff and changes facts a bit to make as good story outta it. :roll:

But the thing with k&r was funny too though.

yeah make them to strike! Say they get way too less money for their great work! haha

yeah, I always wonder if they have their own "Geschichtenschreiber" who just sits around, searches stuff and changes facts a bit to make as good story outta it. :roll:

But the thing with k&r was funny too though.

YUUUUS! :twisted::mrgreen:

that's what the little teenies want to hear. :roll: although we talked alot about it too, but we know when it's 'too much' and when we cross the line. i think i'll never buy it,... although it depends on what's in it. i just hate it even more.

yeah it was :lol:

YUUUUS! :twisted::mrgreen:

that's what the little teenies want to hear. :roll: although we talked alot about it too, but we know when it's 'too much' and when we cross the line. i think i'll never buy it,... although it depends on what's in it. i just hate it even more.

yeah it was :lol:

Yeah me too.

I mean 'kay, I buy it but only cuz of the posters if I'm interested in them. But I already said what do they think cuz of the twilight poster spam...at first the poster special in the bravo mag with like 7 or 8 posters, then weekly a poster, then an extra mag only with posters and now a special in the mag again....Have you seen the pics of my room I posted? haha I'm a whore. & I just took a new pic of myself - still waiting that the beauty doc finds the way to me. :rotfl:

Yeah me too.

I mean 'kay, I buy it but only cuz of the posters if I'm interested in them. But I already said what do they think cuz of the twilight poster spam...at first the poster special in the bravo mag with like 7 or 8 posters, then weekly a poster, then an extra mag only with posters and now a special in the mag again....Have you seen the pics of my room I posted? haha I'm a whore. & I just took a new pic of myself - still waiting that the beauty doc finds the way to me. :rotfl:

that's okay, i'd do the same! well, actually do the same when paramore are in it.that's definitely the twilight-hype :nono: yeah, i love your room my little fangirl, haha. i haven't got the money for all the stuff xD NO! YOU'RE NOT A whore! :nono: I just checked and i really like it, but i really want to see you smiling like this :mrgreen::hug: and you know you're not ugly! :hug: