The Infamous Spam Thread - Part 15

thebrowncoat

that's okay, i'd do the same! well, actually do the same when paramore are in it.that's definitely the twilight-hype :nono: yeah, i love your room my little fangirl, haha. i haven't got the money for all the stuff xD NO! YOU'RE NOT A whore! :nono: I just checked and i really like it, but i really want to see you smiling like this :mrgreen::hug: and you know you're not ugly! :hug:

I think I'm gonna put something with fangirl in my real name now. haha I think Ernest's comment was kinda funny.

I actually haven't got the money too, but my grandparents always buy the mags for me, I'm obvi their lil "Liebling". (How could it be different when I have no sisters and brothers) :mrgreen:

I'm a WHORE! KK maybe a little whore. No arguing. :hug:

I knowzzz I smile way to less but if I do, it looks even more horrible! :willy_nilly: aw thanks! :hug:

Maybe I'm not the ugliest...but not pretty at all. XD

I think I'm gonna put something with fangirl in my real name now. haha I think Ernest's comment was kinda funny.

I actually haven't got the money too, but my grandparents always buy the mags for me, I'm obvi their lil "Liebling". (How could it be different when I have no sisters and brothers) :mrgreen:

I'm a WHORE! KK maybe a little whore. No arguing. :hug:

I knowzzz I smile way to less but if I do, it looks even more horrible! :willy_nilly: aw thanks! :hug:

Maybe I'm not the ugliest...but not pretty at all. XD

do that!! :mrgreen:

aaaw lucky ;D I've two sisters, so it's not like that. but it's okay!

okay hun :hug:but you really aren't one. haha

smiling is the best thing you can do, like honestly. :D and funny pictures are blasting anyway :rotfl: sometimes I do that with my friends and everytime I look at them, i crack up xD and no problem! :hug:

do that!! :mrgreen:

aaaw lucky ;D I've two sisters, so it's not like that. but it's okay!

okay hun :hug:but you really aren't one. haha

smiling is the best thing you can do, like honestly. :D and funny pictures are blasting anyway :rotfl: sometimes I do that with my friends and everytime I look at them, i crack up xD and no problem! :hug:

Gimme a piece of advice what to put in! Cuz I think my idea I put in now is fairly stupid. :P

Maybe I should look at my grandpa next time when I take a pic, then I'll certainly crack up too. :rotfl:

Gimme a piece of advice what to put in! Cuz I think my idea I put in now is fairly stupid. :P

Maybe I should look at my grandpa next time when I take a pic, then I'll certainly crack up too. :rotfl:

just do whatever you want, or what you think looks funny. :rotfl: i bet those would be stunning! :D

:rotfl: Oh my gosh hun XD

oh by the way, gotta go D: Talk to you tomorrow! BYE! :kiss: xo

Lol I've got fuck all else to do, just kep planning to go to bed and then not going

hey my sister's bf is at uni in nottingham :D

same here, well actually im staying up to book osme concert tickets, if i go to sleep i wont wake up in time haha :hyper:

i think i need some coffee to wake me up a bit.

aww sweeeet!

whats he studying?