Post *your* pictures - Part 7

thebrowncoat

so i went to bamboozle saturday i met hayley and hey monday then sunday i met cassadee alex and mike from hey monday and versaemerge. i only have pictures with some of VE tho but i met em all

please dont mind the ugly chubbyness. it was so gross and rainy out. ill prob have some more pics from bamboozle soon.

awta89.jpg2s0fh1j.jpg

3450dja.jpg15my461.jpg

hvtcig.jpg

theses are all from sunday because i wasnt allowed pictures with hayley and i wasnt allowed pictures for the hey monday signing

so i went to bamboozle saturday i met hayley and hey monday then sunday i met cassadee alex and mike from hey monday and versaemerge. i only have pictures with some of VE tho but i met em all

please dont mind the ugly chubbyness. it was so gross and rainy out. ill prob have some more pics from bamboozle soon.

awta89.jpg2s0fh1j.jpg

3450dja.jpg15my461.jpg

hvtcig.jpg

theses are all from sunday because i wasnt allowed pictures with hayley and i wasnt allowed pictures for the hey monday signing

Your very pretty (:

and i love your hoodie :D

Went to a danceshow tonight, some of my friends were dancing at it. So me and 4 other friends decided to be their fanclub. The letters are spelling their names, but the * means I and O. Cause they're called Tine and Tone. :]

I'm the second to the right, btw. And I got the sun in my eyes, so i didn't see anything, haha xP

DSC_0003-1.jpg

EDIT: Sorry for the bigness. :P