Post *your* pictures - Part 7

thebrowncoat

@Kayla

It was so awesome.

I legit got to hang out with Andrew. My friend Dylan that went with us failed to mention that he knew the guys in The Scene Aesthetic. So when we got there we were chilling in the cafe of the venue and Andrew walked in and Dylan was like "DUDE!" and Andrew as like "HOLY CRAP MAN!" and they hugged and my friend Taylor and I were just kinda standing there in amazement. haha. And then Andrew just chilled with us for like 45 minutes. We talked about all sorts of things. And then after the show Andrew walked up to me and was like... "GIIIIIIIRL! YOU SANG EVERY WORD! I LOVE YOU!" He's great. And when he left he was like, "Lets hug this out guys." and he hug everyone and was like, "Next time we're in town we'll get food together, I promise."

@Kayla

It was so awesome.

I legit got to hang out with Andrew. My friend Dylan that went with us failed to mention that he knew the guys in The Scene Aesthetic. So when we got there we were chilling in the cafe of the venue and Andrew walked in and Dylan was like "DUDE!" and Andrew as like "HOLY CRAP MAN!" and they hugged and my friend Taylor and I were just kinda standing there in amazement. haha. And then Andrew just chilled with us for like 45 minutes. We talked about all sorts of things. And then after the show Andrew walked up to me and was like... "GIIIIIIIRL! YOU SANG EVERY WORD! I LOVE YOU!" He's great. And when he left he was like, "Lets hug this out guys." and he hug everyone and was like, "Next time we're in town we'll get food together, I promise."

......can i come stay in nashville with you? :shifty:

@Kayla

It was so awesome.

That's kinda magical! Haha

Haha I bet!

He's adorable! Haha he's so tiny though!

OH MY WORD! He's so ridiculously little.

I felt like a freaking giant next to him and I'm not a particularly tall person

He's so adorable though. He makes the funniest faces. Like, throughout the whole show we were making faces at each other because I was standing right in front of him. He's seriously one of the most chill musicians that I've ever met.

OH MY WORD! He's so ridiculously little.

I felt like a freaking giant next to him and I'm not a particularly tall person

He's so adorable though. He makes the funniest faces. Like, throughout the whole show we were making faces at each other because I was standing right in front of him. He's seriously one of the most chill musicians that I've ever met.

Haha I know! He's only a little bit taller than I am and I'm only 5'5! Haha

Aww haha that's so cute!

He really is! He's a pretty cool guy. Haha