Post *your* pictures - Part 7

thebrowncoat

Haha, aww. I hope you'll get to meet them one day :D

Thank you! ;D

So since severeal people have asked what they said, here comes the conversation. :P My family had just sat down in this little restaurant, when I all of the sudden noticed Taylor's hat(the red one). ;p I just thought it was someone else cause he was sitting with the back to us, but then I saw in front of him, I saw Jeremy. And then I saw Josh that was sitting next to Jerm, and Zac's hat, haha. I kinda freaked out, and was like: 'It's Paramore! It's Paramore!' to my family. My dad was stupid, he thought I saw a poster of them, haha. And then I walked over to them, shaking like a leaf xP And then I said: 'Hey guys, can I please take a picture with you? I love you so much!' They all said: 'Yeah sure! :D' and then Josh asked of they should stand up, haha. And then my sister came to take the picture, and then we talked norwegian together, so they asked where I was from, and I said Norway. And then Zac said if I had heard about Magnet(a norwegian artist), and I said I had, and he was like: 'Cool! I love him!' and Jeremy said he loved Norway! :D:D And then they all said that it was so great to meet me! And Josh said: 'thanks for coming to say hi!' and then I went to sit down, and they got their food, haha. :P Taylor was so awesome when they were leaving, haha. We were sitting right by the door. And it was a que to come in when they were leaving, and they were standing in front of me. So Taylor started jumping up and down behind the people to see me, haha. And he was like: 'It was so great to meet you! We'll see you later! :D Byee!' And all of the other also said bye! and then they waved and left, haha.

This was so long, I'm sorry :P

i'm officially melting :)

they r so nice :):hyper:

again i'm so glad for you :hug:

Guro; Omg your so lucky! And you look good on the picture!

Guro!!! You look beautiful and you're so lucky. :)

Thank you guys! :D

i'm officially melting :)

they r so nice :):hyper:

again i'm so glad for you :hug:

haha, they are! :D

And thanks:hug:

I WANT YOUR SHIRT.

If that was to me, they sold them at the BLG summer tour!

the other one I bought is an Xtra small, apparently, and it's the size of me like x20 literally, hah. Needless to say, I don't wear it out. :rotfl:

thanks guro, joan and gökcen! =)

im SO happy right now....this german band (killerpilze) was at my school today and it was so amazing.

i got my chucks signed and maex even gave me his guitar thingy after the show cuz he saw that i tried to catch it but other ppl ran me down :willy_nilly:

211vrbo.png

oh yes jo always gotta get the biggest place.

wmce8o.png

fabi 'n maex

10shf14.png

maex' guitar thingy

xd

thanks guro, joan and gökcen! =)

im SO happy right now....this german band (killerpilze) was at my school today and it was so amazing.

i got my chucks signed and maex even gave me his guitar thingy after the show cuz he saw that i tried to catch it but other ppl ran me down :willy_nilly:

211vrbo.png

oh yes jo always gotta get the biggest place.

wmce8o.png

fabi 'n maex

10shf14.png

maex' guitar thingy

xd

ohahaha, thats amazing!

I love Jo, he's so hot. bahaha. but amazing!