Post *your* pictures - Part 7

thebrowncoat

Haha I know! He's only a little bit taller than I am and I'm only 5'5! Haha

Aww haha that's so cute!

He really is! He's a pretty cool guy. Haha

Yeah, he's a wee little man, but thats what makes him so lovable.

We were talking before the show about the crazy fans they have and he was like, "Oh man, I really don't like fan girls..." and then he just kind of stared at me and made this weird face and was like, "You aren't one, are you?!?!?" And then he just died laughing and was like, "I'm just kidding, I know you aren't. You're really cool." and then he was like, "Fans like you are legit. Fans like the ones Christofer Drew has... well they're just INSANE!" I was laughing so hard.

It was really funny though, because during the show there was this obvious fan girl on the other side of the stage and she kept screaming at Andrew and Andrew would turn so the girl couldn't see his face and he would make these crazy faces and at one point he looked at me and then looked at her and then looked back to me and mouthed, "Crazy fan girl!" I died.

Yeah, he's a wee little man, but thats what makes him so lovable.

We were talking before the show about the crazy fans they have and he was like, "Oh man, I really don't like fan girls..." and then he just kind of stared at me and made this weird face and was like, "You aren't one, are you?!?!?" And then he just died laughing and was like, "I'm just kidding, I know you aren't. You're really cool." and then he was like, "Fans like you are legit. Fans like the ones Christofer Drew has... well they're just INSANE!" I was laughing so hard.

It was really funny though, because during the show there was this obvious fan girl on the other side of the stage and she kept screaming at Andrew and Andrew would turn so the girl couldn't see his face and he would make these crazy faces and at one point he looked at me and then looked at her and then looked back to me and mouthed, "Crazy fan girl!" I died.

Hahahahahaha dude his fans ARE insaaane! Seeing nevershoutnever is so ridiculous.

That is so magical. Haha you and andrew sound like you could be BFFS! haha

Pretty epic.

Hahahahahaha dude his fans ARE insaaane! Seeing nevershoutnever is so ridiculous.

That is so magical. Haha you and andrew sound like you could be BFFS! haha

Pretty epic.

I hate going to NSN shows.... they're not worth it. haha

I know, right? He and I got along really well, we were joking the whole night. Who knows, maybe a friendship is budding. haha

Haha they really aren't! Its a pretty annoying set to be honest. Haha

Ooo! Hahaha that'd be pretty awesome!

Seriously, I've been to two, the first one was before he was huge, and then the next one wasn't even like.... tolerable. I wanted to like, punch someone in the face because the crowd was so obnoxious.

It really would be. I would smile.

Seriously, I've been to two, the first one was before he was huge, and then the next one wasn't even like.... tolerable. I wanted to like, punch someone in the face because the crowd was so obnoxious.

It really would be. I would smile.

I've only seen him once cause my sisters friend made me cause it was for her birthday. Haha. It was so annoying. His friends are crazy and rude!

Haha I would smile too!

awww cute franny and hahaha nice ernie

so i saw forever the sickest kids and hey monday today and i got vip backstage passes so i hung out with hey monday for like 45 minutes and i met caleb from FTSK. most of the FTSK guys just stayed in their dressing room but thats ok because i got to hang out with hey monday for a while. :)

hey monday!:

2qmiw03.jpg

^cassadee!

9vd3tg.jpg

^elliot

245blva.jpg

^cassadee and my sister. hahaha cassadee loved her.

w9d8wl.jpg

^jersey!

30xk3lf.jpg

^ alex! TERRIBLE angle i look so chubby im mad at my mom for this lol she shouldve just let me take it like i said :nono:

2rrxbo2.jpg

^ MIKE

and Caleb from Forever The Sickest Kids:

10e4rar.jpg

^ I like the first one, it look like you're going to say, "So, who are you and why are you on my computer!" lol

Here is my friend Matt and I, Matt looks possessed by Satan, lol.

2n24935.jpg

Haha thanks. i actually hate both of them (as usual)

& Catie thank u! =)

U look so cute as always :D I'm jealous on ur pics with hey monday. xD