Post *your* pictures - Part 7

thebrowncoat

haha thanks guys for making me feel pretty.

Lol you that same person that posted some pictures about a month ago saying you were tired looking and at the bottom it said "ew" and pretty much everyone disagreed?

Really, I don't think you need others approval and people telling your good looking, cos FUCK, you really are gorgeous.

I remember seeing those photos, when was it, last month and was like "Geezus, wtf is wrong with this girl, she is feckin hot and she thinks she looks gross".

OgAAACYo_nZUVLN47jdSfI2yxf8gEjtu95TSnuO2oMLGl61TRx2PAxeYQ51psN8OokrKUNOWzMy1ndtFb-V9fMQ70KsAm1T1UN25jOal7CnN3aBC4sR0CY8GaAoD.jpg

OgAAANv2UL0RUghyiRwtOo-Y78t6KG5x3DnQLN8rEv6SdaFZoW2DgOENREOjUlzrbAJkkwik46v8JxDoCwIm0XnBBv0Am1T1UAF4hzdyrn4kQqrxyovM39wALPfB.jpg

OgAAABUywMnjeZXCtzMc0mbqlCBcuwKsuIb61V_5N4DBcwQD9-muHBMy0mT59as41up2KxQWWsLpdb_06bsUCXBmxkkAm1T1UHxf0ZErCAOEgsek14iq7fAPel6Z.jpg

OgAAAAtWGkm-8CFvVhNgLCfvF-pT6qN49rFoST9z5xy_TWbUko4KKYSL7G4PUr-civR4mMryY9jXV4jNVxuzl5OHukAAm1T1UHGoeVfWWfK6soVr6LJ7vL87F89O.jpg

you're sooo pretty, Kadi!

Lol you that same person that posted some pictures about a month ago saying you were tired looking and at the bottom it said "ew" and pretty much everyone disagreed?

Really, I don't think you need others approval and people telling your good looking, cos FUCK, you really are gorgeous.

I remember seeing those photos, when was it, last month and was like "Geezus, wtf is wrong with this girl, she is feckin hot and she thinks she looks gross".

lol thanks, but i'm not like, down on myself all the time. i don't constantly look at myself and go "ew". i didn't mean for it to sound like i hate myself.

lol thanks, but i'm not like, down on myself all the time. i don't constantly look at myself and go "ew". i didn't mean for it to sound like i hate myself.

Yeah that's fair and I understand what you mean. I'm prone myself to coming across as some self loathing person on the internet.