Hot People Thread - Part 2

thebrowncoat

Lies. Shit tons of makeup can make anyone look good. The twins are maybe half decent.

But honestly, I saw the first episode and decided my sisters nativity had more creative dialogue and acting. Since when the fuck have UK teenagers actually acted like that??

But the americans probably believe it.

I personally think the show is ridiculous when it comes to the issues it faces, but I get a kick out of watching it.

Well the Inbetweeners is probably a more realisitic look when Skins is more of a idea of what most teens wish their life was like

this.

"I SAID NO MUM, I HAD A BATH YESTERDAY"

yeah skins is piss. i feel sorry for the 13-15 year olds who watch that and think that is what the latter part of their teenage years will be like. cause its really, really not.

this.

"I SAID NO MUM, I HAD A BATH YESTERDAY"

yeah skins is piss. i feel sorry for the 13-15 year olds who watch that and think that is what the latter part of their teenage years will be like. cause its really, really not.

The sadder thing is, that knobhead main character is idolised as being "awesome".:roll:

The whole show is just a breeding ground for the drama llama

Classic but fantastic!

11743sj-1.jpg

Haha, I love that shirt on him so much *stalker*

AwwwwAlexissleepingcute.jpg

Sleeping Alex

oh my lord

even tho i didn't get to see them perform yesterday, i saw them on stage because they sat there while some battle of the bands thing was going on. he was looking amazing