Avatars, Graphics, Blends, Photos Requests - Part 3

thebrowncoat

Uno: can somebody make me a True Blood sig?

Due: can somebody make me a wallpaper with the newer pictures of paramore[with taylor] which ever ones you would like have it say Paramore and then you can put some

lyrics whatevs idk have a blast :] (i have a 17inch widescreen comp I think :roll: dont know the dimensions though)

please and thank you.

Uno: can somebody make me a True Blood sig?

Due: can somebody make me a wallpaper with the newer pictures of paramore[with taylor] which ever ones you would like have it say Paramore and then you can put some

lyrics whatevs idk have a blast :] (i have a 17inch widescreen comp I think :roll: dont know the dimensions though)

please and thank you.

I'll make your 2nd request tomorrow. ;)

Can someone make me a sig with this picture of All Time Low?:

msg-124449180588-1.jpg

And with these lyrics?: Maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year.

And I want it to say All Time Low <3 somewhere too please. I don't care what effects, fonts, brushes, or colors you use. Thanks to whoever can! =]

I don't know, did it be so red? you didn't say what size. I made it with 1024*768 size. Okay, if you don't like it, you should tell me, i can change it. uhm , I know , I used textures very much in that... But i think it looks good.And i didn't write anything except of 'paramore is a band'( not lyrics) awh, hope you like it. Yes, here you go:

http://i43.tinypic.com/s1iww4.jpg

I don't know, did it be so red? you didn't say what size. I made it with 1024*768 size. Okay, if you don't like it, you should tell me, i can change it. uhm , I know , I used textures very much in that... But i think it looks good.And i didn't write anything except of 'paramore is a band'( not lyrics) awh, hope you like it. Yes, here you go:

http://i43.tinypic.com/s1iww4.jpg

Oh dude thats pretty nifty I like it. thanks.

anddd Uno: can somebody make me a True Blood sig still.

pwease.